- Chapter 76 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

TMZ

Claire Sheeran anybody? The couple announced their engagement yesterday and revealed that their getting married in June. Sheerans song, Thinking Out Loud is actually a song that Claire and Ed worked on. The question still stands does Claire still love Harry? Is she trying to move on fast? Why did she move on with Ed?

TWITTER

- congrats @Claire_Woods you deserve to be happy.

- really? Well then just move on to Harry's best mate. Whore.

- WHORE! @Claire_Woods

- seriously @Claire_Woods with Harry's best mate. WHORE!

- hey! She deserves to be happy. It's not her fault @Harry_Styles was a dick and decided to cheat on her. There as he threw away the best thing that ever happened to him!

- ^ preach gurlll! @Claire_Woods deserves to be happy! Don't hate

- still think it's fucked up to go for the best mate.

- she deserves to be happy so just leave her alone!

- but Claire still loves Harry!

- and Harry loves Claire!

- you guys don't know them! How the hell are you going to say that!

PerezHilton

Claire Woods whore? Seems Ed and Harry fans aren't happy with Claire. They seem to call her a whore and are judging her for going to Ed which is Harry's best mate. Is she doing this on purpose?

In defense Harry did cheat and had been doing it for quite a few months. She has the right to move on to someone who makes her happy! Claire hasn't responded to any comments. She is a classy lady after all.

INTERVIEW: Ed

"Ed congrats on the engagement!" Jimmy said.

"Thanks man." Ed smiled from ear to ear.

"So who's going to be best man?"

"Well Harry is. He is my best mate or someone else from One Direction."

"Oh um the song what songs going to be playing when you have your first dance?" Jimmy said changing the subject.

"Well Thinking Out Loud. We wrote it for that occasion and actually where we shot it is where the reception is going to take place."

"Really? So now your album . . . .

INTERVIEW: One Direction

"So Harry how do you feel about your best mates engagement?" Harry shifted nerviously and gritted his teeth. The rest of the boys looked at him worriedly like he was going to explode any minute.

They wouldn't blame him either. Harry's been receiving large amount of questions about Ed and Claire. Management asked not to ask questions regarding that but it was broken everytime.

"Well if he's happy were all happy for him." Harry struggled to get out. The interviewer just smiled happily at him. Like she hasn't asked a question to a touchy subject.

"Are you going to accept his request for best man?" She smiled annoyingly.

Harry stared at her, his face turning red. That's all they wanted was a reaction and Harry was a question away from giving it to them.

"Yes I would but unfortunately that month we'll be busy with the tour and album." He said thru gritted teeth.

"Or is it that you don't want to face reality?" She smiled.

Harry squinted his eyes and just lost it then and there.

"WHAT THE HELL! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE SITTING HERE! WHY DONT YOU ASK ANNOYING ASS QUESTIONS TO THEM!" He pointed to his bandmates. "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! DONT EVER FUCKING ASK ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE OR ILL PERSONALLY SUE YOUR ASS! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL WANT!" He turned to the audience and looked at them. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I STILL LOVE CLAIRE THEN HELL YES I DO! AND ABOUT HER AND ED WELL GUESS WHAT I DONT WANT HER TO GET M-"

Liam jumped on Harry and covered his mouth. The rest of the lads helped pick him up and drag him out. Harry struggled the whole way and guess what?

They got it all on tape and it was going to air in an hour.

People Magazine

HARRY STYLES BREAKING POINT

During a recent interview Harry Styles from One Direction seemed to reach his breaking point. Styles was asked of Ed Sheeran and Claire Woods engagement. The questions were all simple but Styles seemed to lose it at the third question which was; or is it that you don't want to face reality?

Harry lashed out at the audience and the host. The rest of his bandmates had to calm Harry down by dragging him out forcefully. During his lash out he admitted to still loving Claire Woods and that he wasn't happy with her engagement. We all know Harry still loves Claire.

But the question still stands does Claire Woods still loves Harry Styles?

>>>>>>>
I'm not sure if she does. Maybe she does what do you guys think? And what's up with Harry?