- Chapter 27 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Today was our last concert here at the Staples Center and I know I'm going to miss touring with everybody. I'm going to miss Claire the most tho. Yea I know were still going to be able to see each other but not as much. Claire is I don't even know how to describe her everything about her was beautiful. She was just naturally beautiful.

"Harry your whipped." Zayn said from beside me. The rest of the lads just laughed. Yea I am but so what. We were all hanging out a few min before our concert.

"He's smitten." Kendall said.

"No he's in love I know how that feels." Carlos said looking at me. I nodded while smiling back at him he was always honest.

"I can't believe this is our last concert together." Niall said while eating of course.

"I'm going to miss all of you." Logan said.

"Look at us were getting all mushy." James said joking around.

"We wish you luck and success." Kendall said looking at all of us.

"Thanks man." Liam said. Liam had explained what happened and he apologized to Danielle for what he did. I just can't believe Sophia cheated they looked so in love. I wouldn't dare do the same with Claire.

"Guys your on in 5" Paul said. We all nodded and got up.

"Good luck guys" BTR said from behind us as we walked towards the stage.

- - - -

"Thank you all for coming this is our last concert on this tour and we thank you all for supporting us as you all know this is our first headlining tour." Kendall said. We were all to the side of the stage watching them say goodbye.

"We also like to thank One Direction for being our opening act they have an album coming out soon so go and buy it!" Carlos said and the crowd erupted in screams.

"Also thank you Claire Woods for accompanying us on this tour we love you." Logan said and again screams were heard thru out the whole arena.

"Good bye and thank you!" James said as they were lowered from the stage.

We all walked over to where they were and people came to congratulate. There was an after party since it was the last concert and we were all attending. We all changed and headed out to the club where it was going to be held at.

"You ready?" Claire asked from beside me. She had on a plain slim fitting black dress and she looked beautiful. I just nodded.

- - - -

The music was loud as everybody was having a good time. Claire was with Demi and Miley dancing while I was here just sitting down. I don't dance that's all.

"You wanna dance?" Someone whispered in my ear. I turned around and saw 2 girls one blonde and one burnette. "C'mon don't just sit there Harry let's go we'll you a good time." The burnette said ruinning her hands thru my chest.

"How do you know my name?" I asked confused. The blonde managed to sit on my lap while the other one was unbuttoning my shirt.

"Back off girls he's taken." Cara walked over and pulled them off. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"Oh c'mon Cara let us 3 have fun. Let's us have him before everyone else starts throwing themselves at him." Throwing themselves at me? I'm sure that's not happening.

"Just leave your all drunk." They gave up and left. "Your welcome they would have raped you." She said looking at me. "Where's your mystery girl?"

"Oh you know over there." I pointed at Claire.

"I KNEW IT!" Cara jumped up. "I'm so happy for you two! Your my OTP!" She gushed. OTP?

"Don't screw it up Styles many girls are going to be throwing themselves at you and you have to learn how to pull them off. Don't let fame and money change you." I wasn't going to let anything change me I'm always gonna be the Harry from X factor.

Claire walked to where we were and hugged Cara. "I'm so happy to see you!"

Models were just throwing themselves at me they must have been wasted. Fame wasn't going to change me I'm always going to be Harry Styles from Holmes Chapel that usted to work in a bakery. Women meant nothing I had everything I needed with Claire.

"Harry? Harry?" I shook my head coming back to reality. "Ready to leave?" I nodded and me and Claire left.

"Tomorrow's that interview huh. The big day." I said while we were in the car driving to our hotel. "Yea are you nervous?" I shook my head.

"No if your there with me no." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"When did you become so corny styles?" She laughed.

"Shut up." She didn't say anything we just kept quiet until she said something.

"I love you." She whispered. My heart skipped a beat hearing her say those words for the second time.

"And I love you." I smiled at her.

That moment I knew what we had was real and I wasn't about to let anybody ruin what we had.