- Chapter 17 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Niall you do know you have to share right?" The boys were trying to get Niall to share his chips and by the look of things he wasn't. We were all in Harry's living room and I was sitting beside Gem.

"He really likes you Claire." Gemma and me have gotten close over the past few days. I loved spending time with her. "I know I do too." I looked over at Harry and smiled.

"Harry! Haruhhhh!" Niall said. "What Niall!" I looked over and saw Niall and Harry. "Knock knock" Niall had a smile on his face. Harry sighed. "Who's their?" "Harry!" I saw Niall put on the most adorable face ever! "Harry who?" "Your Harry not me!" Niall busted out laughing and I did too. I walked over and grabbed Nialls face in my hands.

"Niall your just too cute!" I couldn't help myself. He's just so darn cute! He blushed and looked down. "Your my absolute favorite!" I gushed but then realized what I just said. I looked up and all the boys were looking at us. Uh oh shouldn't have said that.

"I thought I was your favorite?" Louis said pouting. "No she said I was!" Zayn pushed Louis aside. "No I am!" Liam got up. "You shouldn't have said that now look what you got yourself into." Gemma laughed.

"You all are. I like all you equally." I smiled. "But she likes me more." Harry put his arm around me. "I like you in a different way so you don't count"

"Actually I am she said so herself." Niall said. With that all the boys got into a discussion into who's my favorite. I actually like all of them. Niall was just so cute and caring. Liam was great at giving advice. Louis would always make me laugh when I'm sad. Zayn was a great listener and he gave good drawing tips. Harry was just so cute and innocent looking, he's like my little angel.

"What time do you all leave?" Anne walked out the kitchen with Robin. "Mum you want us to leave already?" Harry pouted. "No Harry I was just wondering so we could all spend time together." Anne walked over to Harry and hugged him. "Well our plane leaves in the afternoon so we still have a couple hours." Harry held his mom tight and you could tell he was a mommas boy.

"Then we can all have dinner together before you all leave!" Gemma got up and headed straight to the kitchen with Anne behind her. "I'll help!" I got up and went to help make dinner.

~ HARRY's POV ~

I looked over in the kitchen and saw my mum, Gemma, and Claire all cooking together. They all got along well and I was glad. My mum adored Claire and Gemma did too. They were suprised when I have told them who Claire's father was but they loved her even more because she was so humble. Claire has managed to not just capture my heart but my families as well. Robin loved her cooking.

"You picked a good one Harry" Robin said from beside me. I respected Robin and I see how much he loved my mum. "Yea I know."

"Just don't let her go girls like Claire are hard to find these days."

"Yea most of them are just after money or fame." Liam said from my other side. "Claire already has both but I like how she doesn't show it off." Zayn said. My phone rang and I excused myself and walked to the other room.

"Potter I've been trying to reach you!" My very good mate Ed said. "Weasley how you been?" "Good how was your holidays?" "Great and yours? "It was alright I spent it with my Girls parents. So what's this I hear you with a mystery girl?" I was suprised Ed knew what was going on he wasn't much for celebrity gossip. He was always late on everything that was going on."you'll know soon." We talked for about an hour trying to catch up.

"Harry mate it's time for dinner" Zayn said "You better hurry or else Niall will eat all the food." I laughed knowing it was true Niall could eat anything.

- - - -

"Mum don't cry I promise I'll come back here as soon as I can." I hugged my mum goodbye. We were all at the airport including BTR since they caught a plane to meet us here to fly together. We were saying good bye to everybody. My mum hugged Claire. "Take care of him please it was nice to meet you Claire. Take care of all of them you know how these boys are." She laughed and hugged my mum back. "Thanks for letting me stay at your home I really appreciate it and it was nice meeting you." Claire hugged Gemma and Robin promising to stay in touch. The guys all hugged them goodbye as well and we boarded our plane.

- - - -

"Haruhhhh! Were here sleeping beauty" Louis said from beside me. "No Lou stay here for a bit. Hold me." I tried hugging Lou but he moved out the way. I got up after that and we all walked out. I was glad that no paparazzi were around. Claire walked up to a middle aged man and hugged him. "Hey Thomas how you been?" Turns out Thomas was their driver. We all walked out to be greeted by a limo. While we were on the plane we had asked Claire how her house was and she hesitated before answering that it was Iike everybody's else. I doubted it was since a long sleek limo was in front of us. We got in and drove to her house in silent. We were tired and I found myself sleeping on Zayns shoulder.

- - - -

"Rise and shine! Were here!" Claire shouted. "Claire never do that again! I nearly pissed my pants!" Louis yelled. "Hey you yell all the time so why can't I?" Claire said sassily. "When did you become so sassy? . . . Oh my god!" Louis eyes widened. "Your turning into me! Aww your like the girl version." "Nooooo! Imma start telling corny jokes! Kill me now." Claire said. We all busted out laughing. "Shut up." Louis said before turning to look out the window.

"Holy shit Claire is this your house." Zayn said. "More like palace." Niall said while we drive thru the big iron gates. I turned around and saw a W in the middle when the gates closed. "Last time we came it was a mansion how did it expand?" Carlos said. "My grandparents expanded it. I bought it but they thought it needed to be bigger so they added rooms." Claire said.

We drove up to the entrance and Thomas opened the door for us. We all got out and looked up the place in amazement. "The bags will be sent up to your rooms." Thomas said before walking away. The doors in front of us were huge. Claire opened them and we all followed behind. The inside was even grander, a chandelier hung above us and a staircase was in the middle. A tall beautiful middle aged women walked down gracefully.

"Okasān!" (Mother) Claire yelled while running up to hug her mum?

"Princess I missed you!" She turned to us and gave us a warm smile. "Welcome to our home I hope you enjoy your selfs." We smiled back and introduced ourselfs. She hugged everyone of us.

"Hi my names Harry!" I said nervously. Her eyes lit up. "So your Harry. I'm glad to finally meet you I've heard a lot about you." Claire blushed. "Okasān come and say hi." Claires mum said to the older women that was walking down the steps.

"Bāchan!" (Grandma) Claire hugged her and she looked at all of us and gave us a warm smile. We introduced ourselves again and she led us to the dining room. Claire's family were all really great and nice.

That moment I knew me and Claire grew up in different environments but I really didn't care. Why? Because she didn't pay attention to all the things around her. She was different.

(A/N) YAYYY! Two chapters in one day! :) hope you guys are enjoying it.