- Chapter 86 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today were the VMA's and honestly this will be the first time I'll see Ed since he left for his UK tour. We've skyped and messaged each other but Ed never came over to visit me during his breaks. He'd tell me because he has to work on his X album.

"You look bloody amazing." I turned around and saw Ed wearing black on black.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and he took my hand.

"Your sitting with Taylor?" He said as he led me to the limo we were leaving in.

"Yea why? Aren't you sitting with us?" I asked confused.

"No babe. Sorry but I'm sitting over with my mates from one direction. Is that ok?" He said as he informed the driver we were ready with a nod.

"Yea sure. So you love New York?" I asked casually.

"Yea aren't we going to Brooklyn?" He looked around outside.

"Yea." I said quietly.

Danielle didn't leave me yesterday. She stayed over and left this morning to go check up on my performance at the VMA's. We didn't talk about last night and I'm glad because I didn't want to relive it.

- - - -

"Claire!" Taylor said as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hey Tay you ready?" I giggled as she led me to our seats.

"Yea and honestly I'm glad those interviews were over. Ugh! All I got were questions about Harry Styles." She rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Media thought we were dating but it was all a scam thanks to Miranda but now I'm glad Simon fired her ass." She looked over to were Ed was at and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is Ed sitting over there?"

My eyes wandered over to where he was at. I saw Rihanna, One Direction and Ellie Goulding?

"Hey isn't that Ellie Goulding sitting beside Niall?" Taylor said.

"Yea I read some article online saying their together or something." I took my seat and waved over to Bruno Mars.

"But why is Ed over there?"

"He wanted to sit with his mates." Taylor nodded and she fixed her attention to the stage where we were about to start.

"Isn't it weird that people think I wrote I knew you were trouble for Harry?" Taylor whispered.

"Yea but it shouldn't shock you since they've been guessing what song is about who since the beginning of your career."

We looked at each other and busted out laughing remembering the nights we would spend laughing at the articles.

"Shhh Claire there presenting an award." Taylor said.

I stuck my tongue out at her but that just caused us to laugh even more. Thru out the beginning of the show Kevin Hart made us laugh with his jokes and the surprising performance by Miley. I don't judge, I loved her performance!

Bruno Mars Gorilla performance was amazing and Lady GaGa's opening was awesome. They gave out awards for Artist to Watch and etc.

Shortly after Drakes performance they were ready to announce Best Pop Video which I was nominated for. I was so excited because I haven't had the honor to receive a moon man.