- Chapter 28 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today is the day. We were all backstage getting ready for our interview together. I was checking my outfit in the mirror making sure it was ok. I had on a white dress with a pink belt around it, pink pumps, a pink necklace, and I had the bracelet Harry gave me. It was cold inside so I had a purple sweater on.

"Claire kins let's take a picture!" Niall yelled. Claire kins? Where did that name come from? I nodded and we took a picture with me making a kissing face. "Imma post this on twitter."

My phone went off. I unlocked it and saw Niall had mentioned me well duh.

@NiallOfficial: Here with @Claire_Woods waiting for our interview hope you tune in.

All of a sudden millions of fans started retweeting and commenting.

-OMG! Do you guys think that @NiallOfficial is @Claire_Woods mystery guy!?!

-@NiallOfficial and @Claire_Woods look so cute together!!!

Yep just as I thought I turned my phone off. Liam, Zayn, and Louis walked in all looking great.

"Look at you all looking hot." I said laughing taking my sweater off.

"5 min guys." The producer said our interview was taking place outside. "Where's Harry?" I asked looking for him.

"Here I am!" He yelled waking in with BTR. "Awww did you miss me?" He cooed.

"Yea I did very much." I said pouting in a baby voice.

"Ugh the corniness let's go you all ready?" Logan asked and we all nodded. "You know your gonna miss me loggie bear." Logan raised an eyebrow at me.

We walked over to where we were all suppose to walk in we were just waiting for them to announce us. Our interview was with Elena Walter (I made it up).

"Now out next guests have just gotten off fresh from there Better With U tour with them is the beautiful Claire Woods and One Direction. Please give it up for Big Time Rush!" We walked in waving at everybody.

Logan, James, Kendall, Carlos, and me were on one side while Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were on her other side.

"So guys how was it like to tour with Big Time Rush?" She asked 1D.

"It was a great experience." Liam said "we actually learned a lot and got to experience how it was going to be for us." The rest of the boys nodded.

"Your albums coming out isn't it?"

"Yea it's coming out in 2 days and were actually getting ready for a our first tour." The audience erupted in cheers.

"How was it likes touring with 9 boys?" She looked to me.

"Well it was defiantly challanging their all really a handful but I had help from Kendall and Liam."

She asked Big Time Rush a few questions and then me and then One direction mostly about the tour and what happened and how was it like and our future plans. I announced the release date for my album and Big Time Rush announced they were all recording a new album and when their new season was coming out of their tv show.

"We'll be right back to ask the questions every bodies been waiting for." Once they announced we were off the air I stood up to stretch.

"So guys were going to have you guys answer a couple of fan questions is that ok?" We all nodded sitting back down but Zayn decided to move to where I was sitting. Louis moved over so I could sit beside Harry.

"We thought you two might want to be together you know?" Louis said and I nodded taking a seat beside Harry. The mic was passed to a blond girl named Jennifer.

"This questions for Claire. Who snores out of all of them." I started laughing already knowing the answer. Zayn glared at me.

"Well there's Zayn but then there's Kendall." Kendall's eyes widened. We all laughed.

"This is for Harry. Will you marry me?" My eyes widened and I almost chocked on my own spit. The guys all laughed at my reaction.

After a few questions of who's the messiest, loudest which was Louis and most of them were wedding proposals to all the guys we had time for one more question. I'm actually suprised they haven't asked anything about what's been going on.

"Claire can I get your number?" Harry started coughing and he almost chocked. I laughed now at his reaction. How does it feel now? The guy that asked me was 18.

"I don't think her mystery guys gonna like that." Carlos said. The crowd starting yelling and screaming going crazy. I just laughed with the rest of the guys on stage. Elena came back up telling us were going live in a min so we straightened up.

"Here I am still with Big Time Rush, Claire Woods, and One Direction."

"So guys I have to ask this question because if I don't people are going to come at me with torches and pitchforks." We all laughed. "Who's taken?" Ahh there's the questions every bodies been waiting for.

Kendall, Carlos, Logan, and Louis all raised their hands. Harry looked at me as to say you ready I nodded and we both raised our hands. The audience went literally crazy they went bezerk! I'm suprised my eardrums didn't pop then.

"Ok ok they come after let's start on this side." Elena tried to calm the audience down as she turned to Kendall, Carlos, and Logan.

"So Kendall your dating Katelyn Tarver, Carlos you dating Samantha Droke, and Logan your dating Demi Lovato." They all nodded. "How are your relationships?" They answered saying it was great and how in love they were.

"So let's move over here." The audience again went crazy. "Louis you dating Eleanor Calder is that right?"

"Yea you know were happy that's all." She nodded and then she looked at Harry and me.

That moment was huge not only for me but for Harry too we were about to announce we were publicly dating. Yea I was nervous as hell but if I had him beside me I knew I was going to be ok.

(a/n wow right now I have 404 reads and I couldn't be happier thank you to all who have read this book and haven't found it lame 😊 please vote and comment I would appreciate it again thanks 🙋❤️💚💜💙💛💖💕💓