- Chapter 46 -

(GIF UP TOP)

PEREZ HILTON

Looks like Harry Styles from One Direction is a no good cheating jerk. Pictures have surfaced of him and Rita Ora flirting and getting a bit too close at the Vanity Fair event both Claire and Harry attended. Claire has been said to be devastated. An inside source says "she absolutely does not want to see him and that it's over."

It has been said Logan, Kendall, James, and Carlos along with the rest of One Direction members have not let Harry get near Claire. A source close to Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift have said "they hate him they call him a dick. The Kardashian girls despise him." Harry is now no where to be seen and Fans on social media networks have thrown quite ALOT of hate at him. Looks like it's over.

HollywoodLife

It's been 2 days since Harry and Claire split. Claire was seen at the LAX airport accompanied by Louis Tomlinson. She kept her face hidden but sources on the plane and at the airport said "she was a complete mess. Couldn't stop crying." Looks like our beloved sweetheart is heartbroken.

Harry Styles is nowhere to be found. That cow-

TWITTER

- @Harry_Styles I hope you rot in hell! What you did to @Claire_Woods is unforgivable!

- @Harry_Styles you lost a fan asshole!

- they should kick @Harry_Styles out of One Direction it would be much better without him.

"Why do you read that? To torture yourself?" I asked Harry as he looked at the laptop on his lap. The media has gone overboard with the story. Paparazzi were outside my building waiting for me to walk out. It wasn't easy to sneak Harry inside either.

"They don't even know the whole story." He layed his head on my lap and I played with his curls. The guys were all here including Dani, we were all waiting for Uncle Simon.

"Well your face was rather close to her face but either way we were all there and we saw nothing." Niall said eating a slice of pizza.

We heard a knock at the door and Liam got up to open the door. Simon walked in with Miranda and my father?

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me and his face softened.

"I'm here to help." We all looked confused. "Harry you really messed up but it's not your fault. We have Rita on the phone and were here to fix this."

"The media is tearing you to shreds as well as your fanbase. Your losing fans all for this." Miranda said in a snotty way.

"Yes you are losing fans. We have to fix this fast." Uncle Simon taking a seat.

"I say we make Claire and Harry just break up then all this will stop." Miranda suggested with a smirk. Never liked her anyway.

"Anybody else got suggestions then the wicked witch." Lou said. She glared at him.

"Danielle have you booked anything for Claire lately?" Uncle Simon asked. She shook her head. "Perfect book Claire interviews, performances, appearances, and photo sessions at the locations of the boys concerts." Dani left nodding her head.

"Yayyyy!" Niall and Zayn jumped up.

"Your going on tour with the guys, pack your bags. Now on to your relationship, the media has claimed your both broken up. Your going on a date today look happy, post pictures, show PDA, and smiles on your faces." My father said surprising not only me but everybody else in the room.

After all the dates were settled they left without another word. I was leaving with the boys tomorrow for their tour and right now me and Harry were ordered to go on a date. I went to change and said goodbye to the boys. Paul and Joshua as well as other bodyguards were ordered to form a circle around us as we walked out.

"I'm sorry." Harry said looking down while we in the elevator. "I promise she was just whispering something in my ear. It was just the angle that the picture was taken. It's all my fault by the way she told me not to mess this up." I looked at his face and saw a deep frown form on his face. It was like seeing cake taken from a 5 year old.

~ HARRY's POV ~

It was true Rita was only whispering something in ear. I know I've cheated on Claire before and I'm horrible for that but honestly I don't think it's worth it anymore. Beautiful women were everywhere but Claire's more beautiful because she's so different. She's unique in her own way. Many women have same characteristics but Claire's are different in many ways. That day Rita had told me:

"Listen here styles I know what your doing with Nick at those night clubs. Get your shit together or else she's leaving you. I haven't said anything because it's not my place to meddle in just don't mess this up." She smiled at me

I screwed shit up big time!

Claire lifted my chin up and smiled at me. "It's not your fault I trust you Harry." Those words hit me right in my heart.

*ding*

The doors parted and I looked outside to find what looked like maybe 2 dozen paps outside maybe even more. I felt Claire take my hand.

"The cars outside waiting we'll be escorting you." Josh said. The rest of the bodyguards formed a circle around us and as soon as we walked out flashes went off everywhere.

"Harry how do you feel about Claire's fans hate comments?"

"Claire are you just going to forgive him?"

"Where's Rita? How about her?"

"So your choosing Claire?"

"Is there a love triangle?"

When we made it to the car we had heard many stupid rude questions. We stayed quiet the whole ride. When we arrived of course paps were there waiting. We walked out.

"Claire smile! Harry look here?"

"Can we get a kiss between you two?"

"Are you back together?"

The comments were all mostly very decent and nice. We of course did smile and laugh. The atmosphere was very much different then before. Once we got inside we were taken to our table and we ordered.

"So your spending like maybe 6 months with us on tour with us?" I asked.

"Yea that means I get to be you and the guys 24/7."

"You say it like it's a bad thing. Zayn and Niall seemed very exited."

"Yea because were cuddle buddies!"

I pouted. "What about me?"

"That's the same thing Lou said. I swear Larry is real." I faked a gasp.

"How did you know about that!"

"Well let's just say your fans have accused me of breaking you two up. At first I didn't know what it was but I did my research. But seriously what's with the whole crotch grabbing? Is there really something going on?" She looked serious.

"What? Really? You actually believe-" she cut me off by busting out laughing.

"Harold I'm just teasing you. Your such an idiot."

"Yea but I'm your idiot." I winked and she rolled her eyes playfully. I reached over and grabbed her hands. "Claire I love you and I'm sorry for causing this mess."

"Harry its ok let's just forget about it."

I nodded and stared at her eyes. She was so innocent and sweet. I've been a real dick to her and during these months I'm going to make it up to her in every way possible.

That moment I knew what I had to do. I'm going to have to tell her about what I've done behind her back. I can't keep it to myself anymore she has to know.

"Claire I have to tell you something."