- Chapter 19 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Did you just notice that the bathroom floors are heated?" Louis said. We were all upstairs getting ready for dinner. The guys walked in including Xavier and Zane.

"You guys ready for dinner?" Kendall asked. We nodded. "Wait there's something I want to tell you Harry?" Xavier said looking at me. He came closer. "I know you like my sister very much but I swear if you hurt her I will personally kill you. I'm a doctor I can make your death seem like an accident." I nodded.

"Stop scaring him Xavier I'm sure Harry here with take good care of Nēchan." Zane said smiling at me. "Oh by the way my sister doesn't seem to like you to much."

"Oh yea Victoria hates you man." James said. Carlos shook his head. "Don't mind her she acts like shes on her period everyday of the year." Xavier said. We all laughed knowing it was true.

We all walked out and headed downstairs to the dining room. There was an older man sitting at the head of the table. Claire and David were sitting on his right and her mum and nan on the left. Me and the boys sat on the right while as BTR and Claire's brothers sat to the left. Dinner was served. Bowls of rice and soup were placed in front of us and many dishes of food were placed in the middle. I looked to the side and saw chopsticks. I was screwed I didn't know how to use chopsticks they were so tricky to use.

"Itadakimasu" everyone said expect for Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and me. We suddenly caught on and said the same thing . . . Well we tried too. Claire's mum laughed along with her nan. "I'm sorry boys but that means I receive this food. If you guys have a hard time using the chopsticks your welcome to use forks and spoons."

"I'm sorry if I may ask but do we just dig in the dishes." Niall asked. "Yes but you use the other side of your chopsticks. The clean side to get food." Mei said. We all nodded and ate.

"So I heard you guys are in a band?" Claire's grandfather said. "Yes sir Simon signed us on his label." Zayn said. He laughed. "Your making me feel old just call me Ken" "yes sir Kenneth!" Louis said while Liam glared at him. We all laughed and I was suprised to see that he was laid back I thought he was strict. He looked strict and very intimidating but he was just a laid back guy.

"Mum?" Xavier said. "Yes dear" Monica said. "What does a nosey pepper do?" "Xavier please don't spare us with your corny jokes." "Muuuuuum please." "Ok what?" "Jalapeño your business!" We all busted out laughing.

"Oh god nooo Xavier stop just stop." Carlos said. "I got one!" Louis yelled. "What is Bruce lees favorite drink?" He looked at everybody.

"Wataaaaaah!" Louis did a movement with his chopsticks. Ken spit his water out which caused us all too laugh. "I got a better one!" Xavier said. "This should be good." Zane mumbled.

"How does NASA organize their company parties?" We waited for him say something.

"They planet!" "Oh no stop the corniness!" Logan said. "That was good but I got a better one! Nobody can beat the swag masta from Doncasta!" Louis yelled. "What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?" He looked around.

"A theausaurs!" The whole way thru dinner we had good laughs and told jokes.

"Harry May I speak to you please?" Ken asked when dinner was over. I nodded and followed him to his study. "Sit down please." I sat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk while he was in front of me.

"Harry I understand your an up and coming artist along with your friends." He started. "I wouldn't be suprised that you became a billionaire at the the age of 20. I'm pretty sure that will happen. I've heard good things about you all from Simon. The media on the other hand have made the world believe your a womanizer." He looked me straight in the eye."I for one wouldn't judge you if it was true your young I understand. I myself have had a couple one night stands in my past while I was single but I don't want you near my granddaughter if its true what the media says."