- Chapter 45 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today was the TCAs and me and the guys were driving to the location. Harry and I got past the whole Justin Bieber picture. He told me he trusts me and that as always the media was blowing this out of porportion. We were told by Dani to post a picture and go out to discard the rumours that were being said. Justin released a statement and has also publicly said there is nothing going on.

The red carpet was filled with photographers and interviewers. The guys left to do their interviews while I did mine. Harry and I would meet up later for our pictures. I was nominated for Female Artist, Song: Female Artist, Female Hottie, Smile, Social Media Queen, and Instagrammer.

The guys were nominated for Male Hottie, Twit, Social Media King, Summer Song, and Break Out Group. I was so proud them.

"Claire great news!" Dani squealed. "You won Smile and Social Media Queen the others will be announced." I hugged her so happy! "Miley won Instagrammer."

"That's alright." I said. Harry came for our pictures and after we took them we were led inside to our seats. They were close to the front but I noticed that The Wanted and Justin would be sitting in front of us. Joe, Kevin, and Nick would be sitting behind us. Lou and Liam sat on my right while Niall and Zayn sat in Harry's left.

After a few min the show finally began. Flo Rider started off the show. Demi and Kevin Mchale were hosting. Of course Logan being the good boyfriend he is was here to support.

- - - -

"Here are the nominees for Break Out Group." Taylor said with Taylor Lautner.

"Emblem3, Imagine Dragons, Fun, The Wanted, One Direction."

Harry held on to my hand. I was crossing my fingers for them and you could tell they were all nervious.

"And the winner is . . ." Taylor L said.

"One Direction!" They yelled in unison. We all jumped up. Harry hugged me and gave me a kiss. I hugged the rest of the guys happy for them. They walked up to receive their surfboard. I was so proud.

~ HARRY's POV ~

I would be lying if I said I was not nervious as hell when they were calling out the nominees. The instant they said One Direction I felt like my heart was going to burst out my chest. This was our first TCA award. Lou was still hardly talking to me. I had decided to leave the partying to a minimum and the one night stands to a minimum as well. Yes I felt guilt whenever I saw Claire but I'm still respecting her decisions.

Claire went on to win Song: Female Artist and Female Artist. The Wanted won Summer Song which to us was disappointing but our fans are still the best in the world. Nathan kept giving Claire side glances and I'm sure he made sure I noticed. I gritted my teeth and balled up my fist.

"Next up are our Female and Male Hotties." Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale said. I have to admit Lucy Hale is Hot!

"And our HOT nominees are . . ." Lucy said.

"Josh Hutcherson, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Liam Hemsworth, Logan Lerman."

"Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Claire Woods."

"And your choice Male and Female Hottie are . . . " I looked over at Claire and saw her smiling. Nathan had a cheeky grin on his face. He looked up and smirked at me.

"Logan Lerman and Claire Woods!!!!"

Claire jumped up and the lads and I gave her hugs. I saw Nathan snicker. I swear I was one second away from punching the living daylights out at him. Liam put an arm on my shoulder shaking his head.