- Chapter 74 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

Does life really hate me as much? Am I really a failure as a man? Can I even be considered a man? I just harmed the girl I love the most. My mum and Gemma weren't happy at all with me. The boys looked at me with disgust and didn't dare look at me. I looked around my hotel room and the broken glass all over the floor. There's not a trace of a single mirror and I guess I'll have to pay for the damages but I don't care.

"Harry were going now." Louis said. "Harry?" He opened the door and his eyes widened. "What the hell Harry! We have to pay for this!" He ran to my side and examined my hands.

"Louis let's go." Zayn said walking in with Niall and Liam. Their eyes widened as they took in the scene before them.

"Harry what the hell happened!" Liam said.

"Why would you smash your fists into the mirrors?" Niall said while running to the bathroom. He came back out with a first aid kit.

"I guess we can't do the interview then." Zayn said walking away.

"Does it hurt?" Louis asked while cleaning the blood off. I shook my head and just sat there like a statue.

- - - -

It's a week since the whole little episode I had. We were in LA at the moment and next week we were headed to North Carolina. I believe the 14th. The lads all kept an eye on me except for Zayn who's been avoiding me on and off stage. I don't blame him I still feel disgusted with myself.

"Harry c'mon we have an interview." Niall said. I got up and headed down to the van.

"With who?"

"Ellen of course. She invited us over." Liam said.

"Oh ok then." I said bored with this conversation.

- -

When we got to the studio we ran into Kim Kardashian. She was nice but I'm not very fond of the Kardashians I mean c'mon they have no real talent. For the sake of my image I politely said hi.

"Kendall's gonna die when I tell her I ran into you Harry. She has quite a crush on you. Here let me give you her number." She reached for her phone.

"No thanks I'm not interested. I like my women with at least some bit of meat on them. I do like them with talent, which is something she doesn't have. Excuse me." I pushed past her and headed to Lou.

"Well done Harry." Lou said proudly. The guys weren't happy tho they said I didn't have to be rude and that Kim was a very powerful women in the industry.

I scoffed. "Please. Your telling me a women who only became famous because of a sex tape is a "powerful" women. Let us all make a sex tape with our girlfriends then."

"No Harry I'm talking about what you said about Kendall." Liam said.

"What? It's the truth." I went to google and looked up a picture of her. "I mean c'mon where are her boobs? And no ass? No I'll pass." I said while I showed them the picture.

"Harry has a point." I turned to see Lou which suprised me because she was backing me up. "Do any of your girlfriends look like a board?" The boys opened there mouth to say something but stopped. "Exactly."

"Let's just get this interview over with hopefully Kim doesn't mention anything bad about you." Niall said.

- -

"Please welcome One Direction!" We were gretted with screams and yells. I looked at the sofa and mentally groaned. Can't they make a sofa big enough so we can all fit.