- Chapter 60 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

We were all back at our hotel room. When we had left the airport there was a swarm of paps outside maybe because they saw Claire on tv. The lads helped cover me up as I walked out and of course the comments were made. I ignored them and I barely heard them as my mind was on finding Claire.

"Simons here." Liam said. I nodded and just sat down on the couch staring at nothing in particular.

"Harry?" I looked up and Simon was in front of me. I hadn't notice him come in and I didn't hear a knock either.

"Simon I'm sorry it was all a misunderstanding I promise." I stared at his eyes desperate for him to believe me.

"Tell me your story." He sat beside Niall who offered him some popcorn and he took some.

"We had all went to get drinks that Friday and I had called Paul to take me home. He came but then Nick came with Emily saying if I could take her home. Before I could say anything he let her in. Paul got a call and something came up and he asked me to drive carefully. I drove her home and helped her to her front door because she was drunk." I looked up at Simon and he just looked at me. His expression was unreadable. "I walked her up and turned around saying goodbye but she turned me around and kissed me. I pulled her away and she went inside."

Simon cleared his throat. "Well now we just have you to say this story at your next interview so we can clear all this up."

"What if they ask him about Claire?" Zayn said looking at Simon.

"What's that story?" Louis said.

"I was watching tv and the show came on. Someone knocked and I thought it was you guys so I opened the door. Emily came in apologized but then put her arms around my neck. I tried pulling her off but she was too strong and then Claire walked in." I looked down not daring to look up.

"Good we can pass this off as a misunderstanding." Simon said.

"Where's Claire? Do you know where she is?" I looked at Simon desperately wanting to know.

"We want to apologize." Liam said while all the boys had their heads down.

"I don't know what to say lads. I myself don't know where she is either. I was informed when she had already left." He let out a sigh.

Liam jumped up his seat and ran to his phone. We all looked at him confused. "Dani she has to know where she is!" He dialed her number and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Dani do you know where Claire is? Simons here and he doesn't know either." Well good go straight to the point.

She let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry lads I don't know either. I'm actually in her apartment because I got a call from Josh saying she sold it. Were moving her stuff out now. Simon do you have any idea where she is?"

"No not really but maybe her mom knows."

"I already called but they said they don't know either. They told me to tell you not to worry she's fine. She's with Ian."

My blood boiled. Anger took over me quickly. So what she just leaves with him for what?!

"Alright is that all."

"No Harry?"

"Yea?"

"Uh you might want to watch your back. I heard Justin, BTR, and Ed are looking for you. Also her brothers, Victoria, and especially her father aren't happy with you. Claire's mum is going to call you she wants an explanation."

I didn't say anything but just nod. How am I going to explain?

"Danielle call them saying all this was a misunderstanding and that there will be an explanation at their next interview." Danielle said alright and they hung up.

"Simon I'm sorry." I said tears falling out. Not of sadness but of anger.

At myself.

"Harry we all make mistakes now get ready to face the public tomorrow. The faster we do this the better." I nodded. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Niall said. He walked over and opened the door.

"Where the fuck is he!?" We all turned around and Ed walked in. He locked eyes with me and immediately ran towards me holding me by my shirt.

"Ed mate chill." Zayn said trying to pull him off.

"Ed let Harry go we all know he deserves it but this has to stop." Simon said. Well thanks.

"Damn right he does! This is all your fault. She left and I don't know where she is." Ed let go and tears fell. Well were the same.

"Simon tell me you know." He looked at him.

"We don't know anything. She just disappeared." Liam said looking down.

"I'm going to find her" Ed said getting up. "Simon." He looked at him and nodded his head.

"Lads I'll be seeing you. Styles." He looked at me and his eyes softened a bit. "We all make mistakes." Ed walked out and we all just sat in silent.

"He's right we all make mistakes." Niall said quietly. I got up and walked to my room.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" I heard Louis whisper.

No and I'll never be until I find her, explain, and get her back in my arms.

- - - -

"Harry are you going to be ok?" Zayn asked.

Today was the interview and Simon wasn't kidding about doing it as soon as possible. My hands were trembling and my stomach was feeling all quesy.

"Harry?" I turned and Louis gave me a worried expression.

"Here." Niall handed me a water bottle and I gladly took it. While taking a sip Lou walked in.

"There is no make up I can put on you to cover those dark circles under your eyes." She put a hand on my cheek and kissed it.

"Just go out there and this will all be over. I'm sure Claire will come back and forgive you. Your mum, Robin, and Gemma will be watching so will Claire's family." I just nodded not being able to say anything. My tongue felt numb like I couldn't talk.

"3 min guys." The producer walked in.

"Alright thanks." Liam said.

We were on the Ellen show and she was happy to have us. At least she wasn't one to judge me. We walked out and waited for our cue.

Those 3 min were the worst. To me they were going so slow and I just wanted this interview to be over. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweaty. The interview was taking place outside and it was sunny not that hot but I was still sweating like crazy.

"Please welcome One Direction!!!!"

Here goes nothing.

(a/n) soo as I said I'll be updating all this week so you guys can catch up. I really like it when you guys comment because it let's me know if you guys like it. I appreciate the reads and votes!!! 😁😁😁😁