- Chapter 7 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

I walked into the place we were staying and I saw the boys playing FIFA. Liam turned around as he heard me walk in.

"Where were you?"he asked with a serious tone. "No forget that who were you with?" I looked down and decided to just come clean.

"I was with Claire we wen-" I was cut off by Louis.

"HAROLD!! You're heating on me with Claire! HOW DARE YOU! I thought you loved me!" He faked cried into Zayns shoulder.

"I'm sorry boobear I should have told you but it would have been harder. I really like he-" he jumped up.

"No don't finish that sentence just leave." and with that Louis ran to his room crying.

Zayn, Niall, and me busted out laughing. Liam just rolled his eyes. We were interrupted by Liam's phone ringing. He walked over to answer it.

"Hey. . . Yea ok we'll be ready tomorrow for that interview . . . Yea he's right here . . . I was just telling him . . . Ok." he turned around and handed me the phone.

"Uh hello?" I then heard Simon.

"Harry Edward Styles." he started I knew where this was going and I was expecting to face Simons wrath.

"Ye- yes si-sir" I stuttered. Damn it Harry!

"I told you to stay away from Claire and here I am hearing you two were out together." he said calmly which scared me even more. "Be ready because your faces will be plastered on every magazine. I don't have to tell Claire because she knows how to handle this already. I want you to clear it up tomorrow."

"Ok got it but we just went to get some coffee. It wasn't a date or anything we just went as friends. I promise." I said quickly. I heard him sigh from the other end.

"Look Harry I'm alright with you being friends just don't try anything!" I said yes and he hung up. I walked over to my room and just took all my clothes off and jumped to the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

*poke*. *poke*. *poke*. *poke*

"Ughhh imma shove my foot up your arse! What the fuck do you want?!" I woke up and was greeted with my sister standing over me smirking.

"Claire get up it's 1 and you have an interview at 3." she said and then walked away.

I got up and showered. I got out and dried myself off. I changed into my undergarments. I put on some light grey skinny jeans, white shirt, dream catcher necklace, grey cardigan, grey pumps, and white beanie.

I walked out to be greeted by my sister already at the door. I got my bag and we walked out. We decided to pass by to pump gas and I walked over to get some chocolate and while I was paying something caught my eye.

HARRY STYLES & CLAIRE WOODS???

I snatched the paper and payed for it and walked out to my car. I slammed the door and started looking for the article.

One Direction hottie Harry Styles was out seen yesterday with none other then Claire Woods. The pair was out seen talking and laughing. They even had a friendly soccer match. Claire has said that her and BTR member Logan Henderson are just friends. Harry called it quits with Caroline Flack a month ago. Did Harry leave Caroline for Claire? Is Claire cheating on Logan?

There was more but I stopped reading. Damn it! These people just don't know when to stop! Why can't they just leave my love life alone. I can't even go out with a single guy without the media saying that's my boyfriend. According to the world I've dated Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, and Josh Hutcherson. I never dated any of them I've only had 1 boyfriend.

"Hey what's up carrot top?" My sister said while getting in the car. She looked at the magazine I was reading. "I see you saw the headline. Hopefully this taught you a lesson" she started driving.

"Wait what? What are trying to say?" I looked at her.

"Claire he's a nice guy but he's not good for you, He's had I don't know how many one night stands. He's going to just ruin you. He's not th-" I cut her off not wanting to hear more.

Why does everybody always tell me who's good enough for me? I'm pretty sure I can figure that out. It's not like I'm going to date Harry. Right?

"Just drive I don't wanna hear it I'll clear it up today with Ryan." I turned around and looked out the window.

An hour later we arrived and there were fans lined outside waiting for me. I saw Joshua my bodyguard walk over and open the door for me. I was greeted with screams. I smiled and waved at them. I signed autographs and took pictures. I was walking inside when I saw some girls hold up a sign that said:

STAY AWAY FROM HARRY YOU SLUT!

They started yelling calling me a slut, fat, whore, and etc. I felt tears at the brim of my eyes. I never liked things like this, this is why I never dated anybody I never wanted the hate. That's why everytime I see paparazzi I keep my head down.

I walked inside ignoring what just happened. I saw Ryan waiting for me inside and I made my way to where he was and sat beside him, putting my headphones on. Starting the interview.

~ HARRY's POV ~

We were in the car listening to Claire's interview with Ryan Seacrest. I saw the headlines and Simon was right we were everywhere. Their claiming Claire's cheating on Logan and I left Caroline for Claire. The media really is fucked up.

"So talking about One Direction. Right now the media is claiming your cheating on Logan with Harry." Liam turned up the volume.

"Well first off I'm not dating Logan. He's dating someone else." I heard her beautiful soft angeletic voice. "Harry and I are just friends we just went to get coffee. The world thinks I've dated 3 other guys when I've only had 1 boyfriend." I could sense the anger in her voice.

Ryan must have sensed it too because he dropped it and started talking about the tour. I noticed that we were already here. We were greeted by our screaming fans. We waved and made out way inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next few days went by fast and next thing we know we're getting up early to catch a flight to Utah. We were riding with BTR while Claire and her sister were getting dropped off by Simon.

"When do you think Victoria's getting here?" Niall has been asking and talking about her all week. I wonder if he fanci-

"Ello mates! Top of the morning to you!" we heard Claire say with what it must say a decent British accent.

The boys and I busted out laughing including Simon. She's just amazing and soon she'll be mine. We heard saying it was time to board our plane. We all walked through the gate and while I was walking I saw Simon give me one of those looks.

Something inside me told me these 3 months were gonna change my life completely.

That moment I was gonna do everything in my power to make her mine.