- Chapter 49 -

TMZ:

All goods and well between Harry Styles and Claire Woods. The couple was seen having dinner with Harry's family when they stopped by Harrys hometown during their tour. Looks like the incident that happened during the Vanity Fair event is left in the past.

The couple has been more affectionate then usual. They simply can't keep their hands off each other if it's in public or if their behind closed doors. Seems like Harry and Claire are forever.

SUGARSCAPE:

HARRY, LOUIS, ZAYN BEST BOYFRIENDS EVER?!

Not only does Harry Styles take good care of Claire while she's sick (which we all heard from a recent interview) The One Direction members have spilled that Harry spoils Claire from diamonds, back rubs, feet massages, to even chick flick marathons. Looks like Harry is one to take good care of Claire Woods.

Eleanor Calder, Claire Woods, and recent new One Direction girlfriend Perrie Edwards are the envy of every teenage girl. These girls have men that spoil them rotten. It has been reported that Louis, Zayn, and Harry shut down Disney World just for the three of them as a suprise to the girls. Ladies don't worry there's still Liam and Niall.

TWITTER:

- @Harry_Styles needs to open his eyes and realize @Claire_Woods is just using him.

- @Claire_Woods has more money then One Directon she already has fame. Haters gonna hate.

- @Harry_Styles looks happy and that's all that matters.

- @Claire_Woods is lucky and so are Perrie and Eleanor. I WANT A BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!!

-ugh I'm so sick of hearing about @Harry_Styles and @Claire_Woods there getting annoying as hell.

- @NiallOfficial I'm here!!!!

- @Real_Liam_Payne If I was your girlfriend I'll never let you go . . . .

- I hope @Claire_Woods and @Harry_Styles never break up their so cute!

PEREZ HILTON:

CLAIRE WOODS PREGNANT!?!

Yes it seems like Claire Woods has a bun in the oven. Harry Styles had been seen making quite ALOT of midnight visits to McDonalds, Burger King, and other places. Seems like Claire has had quite some cravings. If you still don't believe me then I have evidence:

1: Claire has been seen wearing baggier shirts.

2: the late night visits to McDonalds.

3: she was seen walking out the hospital

4: whenever she wears tight dresses she's always covering up her stomach area

5: Claire has not walked into a club or seen drinking alcohol.

Yes although nothing has been confirmed I'm convinced there's going to be a little Harry or Claire running around in a few months.

TWITTER:

- WAIT! WHAT?! What is this I'm hearing @Claire_Woods is pregnant?

- guys there just rumours let's just wait till @Harry_Styles confirms it.

- OH HELL NO! That bitch @Claire_Woods

- Congrats @Claire_Woods you finally got what you wanted -.-

- ALL LIES!

- Pshhh damn you Perez Hilton and your accurate Evidence!!

- YAYYY! Mini Harry coming soon!

- guys @Claire_Woods doesn't drink alcohol a true fan knows that and she's hardly been seen walking into a club!

- uh @Claire_Woods is never seen drunk stupid people smh!

@Harry_Styles: Ok so everybody has been asking if me and @Claire_Woods are having a child sorry but no honestly I don't know where this rumour started but it's false.

@Louis_Tomlinson: aww and I wanted to be an uncle @Claire_Woods and @Harry_ Styles

@Claire_Woods: @Louis_Tomlinson shut up and eat your carrots -_-

@Louis_Tomlinson: No! I hate them! You can't make me @Claire_Woods @Harry_Styles defend from said carrots!!!