- Chapter 43 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"I'm glad you decided to let me buy you a cup of coffee." Nathan smiled up at me.

Harry was coming back in a few days and since today I had nothing planned Nathan thought it was a good idea to get a cup of coffee.

"Well it is just a cup of coffee." I said.

"So how are you and Harry?" He took a bite of his muffin. "Good." I said.

"Well don't you sound happy. Is it because of the story the media said about him going to the club with Nick Grimshaw and coming out with a whole bunch of chicks?." He looked at me. "You do know how Nick is very wild and always with the ladies. Don't you ever wonder if maybe Harry might be che-" I stopped him from saying more.

"No I trust Harry. He told me that they were uni students who were too drunk to drive home so them being gentlemen gave them a ride." I said rather quickly. I trust Harry and yes he has been partying quite a lot but I can't control what he does. The guys all called saying he was alright.

"Alright alright but I mean doesn't it just piss you off. He's humiliating you in front of the whole world. There he is going to clubs and here you are just going home and waiting for him to call." He took a sip of his coffee and raised his eyebrows at me. "It's what Prince Will did to Kate."

Yes he was right Harry has been partying while I just stay at home watching movies on netflix. I guess I have to go out more.

"Justin's having a party tonight you should come. It's a yacht party. You know get out more." He got up to throw our drinks away while I sat here debating on what to do. I could stay at home in my pjs or go to Justin's party tonight and have fun.

"So how bout it? Logan Lerman and Big Time Rush are going to be there even Ed Sheeran." I spit out my blueberry muffin.

"Oh my god I'm sorry but who?" I cleaned myself up and put my muffin aside.

"Ed. Ed sheeran. He's going to be there you know how the lad likes to have a drink or two. So yes or yes?" He smiled at me.

"Um I . . I don't know. I . . . Guess I could go just tell me where." Nathan smiled and we both walked out.

"See you tonight bring a bathing suit" He winked back a me while going to his car.

I waved goodbye and walked to my car. Once I got home I changed and made my way over to Justins party. If Harry could have fun so can I.

- - - -

"Claire you finally decided to come to one of my party's and let loose." Justin said when he saw me get on. I nodded and he led me to where everybody else was. When everybody got on we set off.

"Claire!" I turned around and saw Demi running towards me with BTR behind her. I hugged her back.

"Claire what are you doing here?" Logan said confused which I'm not sure why?

"I came here to have fun!" I said with enthusiasm. Of course I wasn't going to admit that I brought my phone and was waiting for Harry to call. I know pathetic right?

"Yea if Styles can party so can you!" Justin said.

"Well say no more let's jump into the ocean!" Carlos yelled running to the edge. Everyone followed except for me. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around.

"Claire what are you doing here?" Ed said. Really! Does it look like I've never had fun? I know I don't go to clubs but that doesn't mean I don't know how to party!

"To party duh." He handed me a beer and I took it. I didn't really like to drink. We stood beside each other in an akward silence.

"Should we get in?" I nodded and we both undressed. I took my pink dress off to reveal a white 2 piece underneath.

We jumped in with everybody else. We all swam and splashed at each other. Demi and Logan were all loved up stealing kisses and what not. Justin was always by my side as well as Ed keeping me company. The sun went down and we all watched together. Music was blasting and people were starting to get out to change. I got out to change as well and I checked my phone.

NO MISSED CALLS

NO NEW MESSAGES

I sighed and walked out to the other side of the yacht where no one was at to just drown in my own pathetic ness. I looked over the rail and just stared at my reflection.

"Here." Justin said startling me by covering me with a towel. I realized I was still in my bathing suit dripping wet.

"Thanks." I turned to him and he was still in his swimming trunks.

"What's wrong? You looked so sad and I don't know something was off." He put his arm over my shoulder keeping the towel around me. "Is it about Harry?" I just nodded.

"He hasn't called me in the past few days and I tried calling the guys but they don't answer either." I said trying not sound as desperate as I was.

"Maybe he's busy I'm sure he'll call you when he can. He's on tour after all. I just don't get how he can't at least skype you instead of going out. But I'm sure he has a reason, don't worry he'll call I know he loves you very much." Justin said reassuring me. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks." He nodded. I went to change back into my dress and went to find Demi.

The whole night consisted of me having a little too much to drink. Somehow I ended up doing quite a lot of shots with Ed. Justin ended up in his boxers while James ended up hooking up with a random girl. My head was hurting but I ignored it and had the time of my life. Harry slipped out my mind and the only thing I was worried about was the beer I was drinking and dancing with Demi.

Ed was with me the whole party but I wish Harry was.

Wonder what he's doing?