- Chapter 79 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

TMZ

Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles were spotted having dinner at Craig's last night. Sources say that Claire Woods and Ed Sheeran were there as well and they shared a few laughs. Kendall was seen whispering something in his ear.

But question still stands has Harry moved on that quick?

PEOPLE

Looks like Liam Payne and Sophia Smith are back on. They were spotted holding hands and kissing during a visit to the beach. Liam Payne broke up with ex girlfriend Danielle Peazer late last year.

But seems like she herself moved on as well to Casey Johnson. Are they trying to get back at each other or like Harry have they moved on that quick?

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Look at this shit." Magazines were thrown at my desk.

"What is it now Danielle?" I looked up and saw the Burnett.

"All the rubbish that they print out. Oh and I can't believe that he's back with that . . . that . . . "

"That what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That witch." Danielle said as she paced around my office.

"Why should you care? I thought you were over him and dating that Casey guy." I said while getting up.

"I don't I just can't believe it!" She stopped pacing and looked at me. "Don't tell me that it doesn't bother you that Harry moved on with Kendall YOUR BEST FRIEND."

"Nope." I said popping the P. I picked up the magazines and saw the pictures of Harry and Kendall.

Ehhhh they look great I guess.

"Claire stop!" I looked up startled. "You still love Harry. We both know damn well why your marrying Ed." She pointed an accusing finger.

I stared at her, my eyes darkening. "No I don't. And we both know because I love Ed."

She shook her head. "No! No you don't and you know what I'm going to tell Harry."

I let out a sigh. Why can't she understand that my feelings for Harry are mutual. Him and Kendall might actually make it. I ship Hendall.

"No or else I'll sue you for breaking your contract." Before she could say anything Ed walked in.

"Sooo is this a good time." Danielle grabbed the magazines and left.

"Sorry she's been acting weird since she found out that Liam and Sophia are back." I walked towards him.

"I saw the magazines. Are you ok?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Yes Ed I'm fine. I honestly don't care." Why does everyday keep asking me that?

"About me making you fall in love." He came closer and put his arms around my waist. "I promise I'll try."

I smiled up at him and rubbed my nose against his. "Promise me that if you fall in love or like someone else you'll tell me."

Ed quickly unwrapped his arms around me and took a step back.

"Are you ok?" I asked confused and taken aback.

He cleared his throat and looked around. "Yea I promise but why are you telling me this?"

"Because if you fall in love with someone else I want to know. Or if you like someone else. Just tell me please so we don't end up getting hurt." He nodded.

"I have to go on tour soon so we won't see each other often. So we'll skype and text each other." I nodded and noticed that Ed was acting weird.

"We still going to the AMAs?"

"Yea Taylor called and said were sitting front row." He smiled. "Andddd me and you are performing Everything has changed."

I smiled. "Then we have the VMA's in May."

"Then the wedding." Ed said walking towards me. "Mrs. Sheeran."

Everytime he said that my heart started beating fast. I looked down at the ring I wore. "Your mom did a great job."

"Yea well you are her future daughter in law. It took her awhile to get ahold of that diamond." He rubbed the diamond and then kissed my hand. "I gotta go ok."

"Ok" we kissed and he walked out.

I let out a sigh and kept looking at the diamond. It was beautiful yea but why do I feel like it's just another ring. Aren't women who are engaged suppose to feel happy when they see the ring? I just feel depressed.

"Something is wrong with me." I said to myself.

~ HARRY's POV ~

I was laying in my bed when I was woken up by having a bucket, yes a bucket not a cup but a bucket of ice cold water dumped on me.

"What the hell!" I yelled while breathing heavy.

"What the hell is wrong with you Styles!" I got up and saw Alex with an empty bucket looking at me, nose flaring.

I jumped back and noticed that Perrie, Eleanour, Louis, and Niall were here too. They were all glaring at me.

"What did I do and Alex what the hell! Niall control her." I got up and headed to get a towel before I got nemonia.

"Why are you dating Kendall!!!" Perrie shrieked.

"Harry what the hell? I thought you wanted Claire back?" Louis said.

I looked at all of them and remembered I couldn't say much so I decided to lie. It hurt because I don't like lieing to my friends.

"I did but I mean what's the point? She's engaged with my best mate so why not go for her best friend?" I said casually.

Alex ran to me ready to punch me but Niall and Louis held her back.

"What is your problem! She still loves you!!!" Eleanour yelled.

My eyes darkened. "Really? Well why did she move on to my best mate?"

"Because you cheated on her and yet you still ask yourself why she left you." We turned to see Zayn and Liam at the door.

"People deserve second chances." Perrie said glaring at Zayn.

"Babe c'mon it's the truth." Perrie shook her head.

"Yes he cheated but don't you think that he wants to change all that. Your making it worse Zayn, your suppose to be his best friend but yet you pick out all his mistakes." Perrie walked out with Zayn behind her.

"Well that's a first, they never argue." Louis mumbled.

"Is everything ok?" We all saw Sophia near the door.

Everybody stayed quiet and ignored her. Liam glared at us and walked away with her.

"Why is she here?" Alex said. We all shrugged. "That's something else we have to fix."

"No!" I yelled and they all looked at me startled. "STOP! Stop trying to fix things! If Liam's happy then leave him and Sophia alone! Also leave me alone." I pushed them all out my room. "Claire's never coming back to me! So just please leave it!"

I slammed the door and locked it. I fell to the floor and let out a quiet sob.

>>>>>>>
Soooo yeaaa . . . . .