- Chapter 4 -

- CLAIRE's POV -

"Hey bugs were here." He turned the car off and made his way to let me out.

"Thanks loggie bear." he glared at me. I laughed. We made our way into Starbucks and I went to sit down while Logan ordered for us. I looked up and saw him walking towards me with two drinks in his hand. He handed one to me and sat down in front of me.

"So Claire what song are you recording today?"

"Well I wrote this song awhile back called should've kiss you and-"

"Is it about him?" I sighed

"Yes and I dreamt of that night Logan I relived that moment I regret so much." I looked at him tears threatening to leave my eyes. "It's been months and still I can't forget about him. He's moved on to some girl named Nina whatever her name is and look at me here alone still not over him." he looked at me.

"Claire I think it's time for you to move on nobody can go back to that moment and change it, it's too late." He looked down at my necklace. "Keeping that necklace isn't healthy you need to get rid of it. He still wears it and I don't think it's-" I cut him off completely surprised by what he said.

"Wait what? How do you know?" He looked down. "Logan tell me" he looked up at me.

"I saw it around his neck when we bumped into him in London while shooting the movie." I touched my necklace. I thought he got rid of it after I left him. I practically abandoned him.

"Claire just forget about him ok you'll find someone better." he reached over and took my hand in his. I looked up at him and gave him a smile and squeezed his hand.

We then were interrupted by the sound of a flash. I looked out the window and saw 5 paparazzi taking pictures of us. I let go of Logan's hand.

"Shit! Sorry Claire I didn't know-"

"it's ok Logan let's go." we both got up and walked out. By the time we got out there were 15 paparazzi snapping pictures of us and I could see more coming.

Logan opened the door for me and then went to get in the car. We then pulled out and made our way to the studio.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Hey guys!" We were greeted by 3/4 of BTR and a girl sitting beside James.

"Hey lads!" We said as we made our way in the studio and sat on the sofa that was pushed against the wall.

"Sorry Logan and Claire aren't here yet but I'm sure they'll be here any minute." Carlos said. We heard laughter from the hallway and the doorknob turned and in walked Logan and the beautiful girl I've been dying to meet.

"Hey guys sorry we're late we lost track of time and kinda got mobbed by paparazzi." Logan said while scratching the back of his neck. I saw the girl beside James glare at Claire.

"Yea sorry guys." she said looking down at the floor. I couldn't believe she was here she was more beautiful in person. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"It's cool" Kendall said smiling. He then looked at us. "Oh yea Claire here meet One Direction." she looked at us and smiled. We got up and introduced ourselves.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Hi my names Zayn and it's nice to meet you." he said smiling at me. "Hello Zayn I like your name it's unique."

"Hey my names Niall it's nice to finally meet you I love your music." He said while blushing. Aww he's so cute ^_^ I noticed an Irish accent. "Hey Niall thank you your so cute" I said gushing which made him blush harder.

"Hello love my names Liam and we look forward to working with you." We shook hands. "Hey Liam thanks likewisez" I smiled. I was then pulled into a bear hug from what I'm guessing is Louis.

"Hello carrot queen! I'm your carrot king!" He told me showing me a big smile. I laughed at what he had said and hugged him back. "Well then does that mean we're together or . . .?" I asked. His smile got bigger and he laughed. He then looked at Harry. "Sorry mate I didn't mean to take your girl." I looked at Harry and saw him glare at Louis.

"Hey love my names Harry and-" without thinking I pulled him into a hug and then realized what I was doing I pulled away and blushed. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that." I looked at him and smiled. He pulled me back into a hug and let go. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I missed the lack of body contact.

"It's ok love. It's not everyday you get hugged by a beautiful girl." I blushed at his comment but was then interrupted by my sister. She walked towards me.

"Explain this."

"Explain what?" I asked confused. I saw her looking at her phone and she started reading aloud.

"Big Time Rush member Logan Henderson was out seen with singer Claire Woods on what looked like an intimate date. They were seen talking and holding hands. Source inside the place said "they looked in love and they couldn't keep their hands off each other." Woods and Henderson made a statement saying they're just friends but are they just friends as they claim they are? Take a look at the picture below and leave your thoughts below."

I snatched the phone out her hands and looked at the picture. It was the picture of us holding hands looking at each other. Damn they work quick.

"Bullshit! That source is a damn liar! We sat in front of each other the whole time! Trust me we weren't having sex on top of the damn table! Fuck them!" Logan yelled.

"It doesn't matter you two need to be more careful. Hopefully uncle Simon doesn't see this or he'll freak! Remember what happened last time? He made you stay away from Nick Jonas."

"Don't get your panties in a twist. Let's just look past this ok I'll clear it up on the next interview. Let's just get to work"

I noticed Harry looking at Logan with what looked like jealousy and a hint of anger. But why? I pushed the thought away and made way to get some carrots! :)

~ HARRY's POV ~

I saw her walk over to where Louis and the carrots were. They shared laughs and something inside of me made me hate Louis for a moment.

Wait what am I saying he's my best mate. I can't be jealous. Harry Styles never gets jealous over a girl. I barely know her and I'm already having these feelings. Yea I hated the fact that her and Logan were close but it can't be jealousy I-

"Hey Haz were getting ready to record you alright there?" Zayn said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea so uh who's going first?"

"Oh I'll go first if that's ok?" Claire said with that soft voice of- damn it Harry get ahold of yourself. She went over to George and handed him her flash drive which I'm guessing had her music on.

"So Claire you ready?" George called thru the intercom. She nodded and put the headphones on. We all went up to listen.

"Why am I mad? I don't get it, it seems like everytime you give me signs and I miss it! I did it again-" her voice cracked.

"Claire you ok?" Logan called thru the intercom. She nodded. Logan smiled at her and mouthed "it's ok" we all looked at her and I saw sadness in her eyes. George started the song over again.

"Why am I mad? I don't get it, it seems like everytime you give me signs and I miss it! I did it again, I admit it, I left you standing their and now I regret it" I saw tears falling from her eyes but she kept singing

"I should've kissed you, I should've told you, told you just how I feel, and next time I won't stop, I'll listen to my heart, cause what I feel is real! I should've kissed you, I should've told you how I feel, I should've kissed you, I should have showed just how I feel."

I heard her sing thru the rest of the song with tears falling from her face. I listened to the lyrics and thought of who she wanted back. Judging from the lyrics it was something she regretted strongly. Somebody she wanted to go back too. That moment in her life she regretted so much.