- Chapter 36 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I walked to the garden they had outside, well it wasn't much since it was still winter. The envelope I held in my hands to me weighed a ton. The place was empty and I was glad I needed to read this by myself. I sat at a nearby bench looking at the envelope. My hands started shaking, I took a deep breath and opened it.

Claire, this is a story that I've never told, I gotta get this off my chest to let it go. I bet your mad at me right now but I just couldn't take the pain I felt everyday. Please don't blame yourself it's not yours. It's not my moms fault either please tell her that and please protect her. Take care of her.

Your probably wondering why I did this. I'll tell I promise just please don't do anything stupid. I know you. Ian, please tell Ian I love him and that I'm sorry. Claire your my best friend and I love you so much because your always so strong no matter what happens in your life. I'm a coward I never face my fears head on. I remember the time we were playing at the park when we were younger I found a spider and ran but you and Ian stayed there just looking at it. I was always the weak and pathetic one out of you two. Everybody always ends up taking care of ME.

I changed yea I know and I'm going to tell you. It started when I was young. There's a part of me I can't get back a little girl grew up too fast, all it took was once, I'll never be the same. My dad would touch me in very inappropriate places and he raped me. My own father raped me Claire. I never told my mom because he said he would hurt her, but at the end he ended up hurting her anyway. The day it happened was when you left to go back to London with your dad. I felt so dirty and used. I took about 20 showers that night trying to clean myself, I just felt so dirty.

At school people would bully me, but you already know that and when you and Ian were there they wouldn't bully me. When you two left things changed. I didn't say anything because you two were so busy. Ian with his dancing, you with your singing career. You two always worry about me and I just feel like I'm a bother to you. I have no purpose in this place. People are better off without me. That's what Brittany, Joel, Madison, Raven, Whitney, and just everybody at school would say. The teachers even ignored me and talked bad about me calling me just a dreamer. Their all right I am just a dreamer and a wannabe song writer. Jake, Ron, Kevin, Walter, and every guy at school called me a slut but am I one?

Your all going to probably notice bruises on my body. Claire they hit me they would beat me up everyday. I didn't say anything and I'm sorry but I can't have you always taking care of me. I promise I would try to fight back but after awhile I stopped, I mean what's the use. Claire please protect my mom tell her I love her and that it's not her fault, she's better off without me. YOUR better off without me, everybody is just please move on with your life like I never existed. I hope you can forgive me. I was broken and bruised, you don't need a friend like me in your life. I'm sorry. I love you. I also left you some lyrics I have I'm sure you might not use them but I'm giving them to you anyway.

Bye Claire your the best friend I've ever had.

I crumpled the paper in my hand, tears falling from my face onto the paper. I was mad, angry, pissed, all if the the above but not at Alex she didn't do anything wrong. I was mad at all those bastards from her school, her father, the damn teachers. How dare they downgrade her like she's not a human being. My hands were shaking. I'm going to find her father if it's the last thing I do that prick is going to die. I got up, folded up the piece of paper, and wiped my tears angrily away.

Everybody turned to look at me when I walked back in, I ignored them and walked out the hospital. I heard them call after me but I ignored them. Thomas, Paul, and Joshua were outside.

"Take me to Blue Ridge High School." Thomas nodded. Paul and Joshua helped push past paparazzi with me ignoring there questions. All I wanted was to get to that school and kick ass. He opened the door for me and all 4 of us were off. My phone went off but I ignored it.