- Chapter 9 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

We all got on stage and sang some of our songs which are gonna be on our album and we did some covers. We walked off stage and I felt this adrenaline run thru my body. The guys thanked us and they took the stage. They started off with Elevate which filled the place with screams. I saw Claire, Demi, and Victoria dancing and singing along.

5 songs later and it was Claire's turn to get on stage and sing with them. I stood there and I heard her beautiful soft voice start.

"Now I'm about to give you my heart But remember this one thing I've never been in love before So you gotta go easy on me."

"Don't hurt me Desert me Don't give up on me What would I wanna do that for? Don't use me Take advantage of me Make me sorry I ever counted on you 1, 2, 3, 4 to the 5, baby, I'm counting on you."

I listened to her sing the rest of the song and I felt amazed at her voice. Her voice was perfect.

"Now I'm about to give you my heart So remember this one thing I've never been in love before Yeah, you gotta go easy on me."

I heard her sing the last part and the place erupted in screams. I started jumping up and down and clapping. I stopped myself feeling embarrassed. I looked up and saw Victoria looking at me. I looked away quickly.

The show ended and we all went backstage. I saw Claire walking down the steps with a bottle of water in her hand. I walked towards her. She looked up at me and ran past me. I don't know why but she's been avoiding all of us. I was thinking back to the whole #clairestayawayfromharry that was trending on Twitter.

It couldn't be about that could it? I mean I'm sure she's already usted to getting hate from haters. I shaked the ridiculous thought away and made my way back to the guys.

Claire had already left with Demi, Victoria, Logan, and James. Carlos left saying he had to skype his girlfriend. It was just Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, Kendall, and me. We all decided just go back to our hotel and have a couple of beers.

We walked into Nialls room and sat on the couch. Zayn got the beers and passed them around. "So has anybody seen how strange Claire's been acting towards us?" Liam says while taking a drink.

"Yea it's like she's avoiding all of us." Zayn says. "Well except for you guys." he points towards Kendall.

"I don't know man I don't unsterstand girls." He says looking at the ceiling.

"Do you think maybe she doesn't like us?" Niall says pouting. Zayn puts his arm around him.

"I'm sure it's not that Claire isn't like that she's different. She's kind." Kendall reassures us.

"Hear that Harold you have to be kind. That means no more walking around naked. That would be kind to all of us because we don't wanna see your arse every morning." Louis says making everybody laugh. I glare at him. Kendall looks at me.

"I know you like her." he says taking a drink from his beer. I stare at him my eyes wide with shock that he just said that out loud. Liam started choking on his beer.

"Geez Liam breathe. Calm your tits" Louis says from beside me. I see Zayn get up and hand him a bottle of water.

"I don't know what you're talking about I like her but not in the way you think I do." I say looking around quickly avoiding eye contact.

Just the mention of her makes me nervous! What happened to the old Harry!

He sighs. "Don't deny it. I know you like her. You stare at her all the time. You think no one is looking but really everybody has already noticed. You suck at hiding your feelings. She's an amazing girl but she's broken emotionally inside. She's only had one boyfriend. She's been heartbroken before but I don't have the right to tell you everything about that. Simons protective over her for a reason and so are all of us in the band. I don't know if what the tabloids say is true but if it is I'm not judging you I'm just going to warn you to stay away from her for her own good. She doesn't need more heartbreak in her life. If you really like her maybe you can help fix her." and with that he walked out of the room.

I sat there dumbfounded at what he just said but I knew what he said was true.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I guess maybe Simon will let you be with Claire." I heard Liam say out of all people.

"Harry we know what the tabloids say aren't true. You're a great guy. Sometimes you just get too flirty. Just promise you won't hurt Claire in any way." Louis said.

If I get her to be mine I would be with one of the most beautiful girls out there.

"I promise." I said smiling.

That moment I knew I was gonna keep that promise.

I just didn't know I was gonna break it later . . . . . . . . . . . . .