- Chapter 84 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"You ok with Chinese take out?" I asked Becca as she layed on my couch.

"Yep I'll eat about anything." She said.

After I ordered our food I went back to the couch and cuddled with Becca. Me and her decided to go slow and see how this relationship works. She's a dancer and currently working with Claire.

"Harry?" I looked down at Becca.

"Yea." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Am I good enough?" She said while blushing.

"What do you mean?"

"Like you've dated beautiful talented women and now I feel like you've downgraded to just plain me."

I finally caught on to what she was trying to say and honestly she looked soooo much like Claire that it hurt.

But she's not.

"Hey your talented too my little ballerina." She giggled.

I found myself staring at her lips and then slowly I leaned foward.

"Harryyyy!!!!!!!" Louis said while slamming the door. "You will not believe who-" he stopped once he saw Becca.

"Yes Louis?" I said annoyed.

He made his way over and pushed Becca aside and sat in the middle between us.

"Louis!" I said while getting up.

Louis looked up innocently and bit his lip to help from laughing.

"That's not funny you just pushed her." I defended Becca.

"Well Harry this is my flat too." He said nonchalantly.

"Then I'll move out." I said and he quickly got up.

You see this isn't the first time this has happened. The boys have been doing this to Becca whenever they see her. The girls exclude her from any conversation and ignore her. MY best mates do the same and even pretend she's invisible. Their basically bulling her.

"Becca here wait in my car." She nodded as I gave her my car keys and left.

As soon as she walked out I headed straight to my room and started packing my stuff into a suitcase. Louis followed me everywhere and tried to get me from packing anything.

"Harry stop!" He yelled as he got in front of me.

"No you stop! You and everybody else! Why can't you guys understand that I want to move on? Why can't you accept her?"

"Why? Your still asking why!" He paced around my room then stopped and looked at me. "Harry this isn't healthy. You moving on to another girl who strangely looks a lot like Claire."

I shook my head quickly.

"No your wrong."

Or is he?

Who the fuck said that?!?

It's your conscious you asshole and also the only reasonable part of you. Don't hurt that girl by living your fantasy with her.

But I like her.

But why do you like her?

Because . . . .

Exactly you just like the image. You just like the idea that she looks like Claire.

"No that's not true." I said quietly. "I actually like her."

"Yea keep telling yourself that. But anyways Miranda got fired because she didn't consult Simon about the whole Kendall thing." Louis said sitting on my bed.

"What?" I said

"Want me to help you pack?" Louis said.

"I thought you didn't want me to leave?"

He got up and started putting things in my suitcase.

"I didn't but if your going to be bringing HER in almost everyday then I don't want you here. Harry your pushing all your mates away for a girl and honestly were all about thru with you and Claire."

"I never asked for your help." I said while snatching my things away from him.

"We'll text you when were getting ready for the VMA's and we'll act all buddy buddy for the cameras and whatever. I hope your going to be happy and that song you wrote, were done do you want to perform it at the VMA's?"

I let out a deep breath and sat down. I guess I didn't remember that song after awhile. So what do I really want?

Claire?

Becca?

Claire's getting married.

Yea to someone she doesn't love.

I

Don't

Know

"Who are you willing to fight for?" I looked beside me and saw Louis.

"Claire." I said quietly.

"Then try one more time and if it doesn't work you can move on to whoever you want."

"Is that ok?" I asked.

"Yea."

Then if after she hears this song she doesn't want me back then I'll try to forget her but not with Becca because as Louis said that's not healthy.

Louis helped unpack while I went out to tell Becca.

"Harry?"

"Becca I think that we just don't go well together." I said while looking to the floor.

"Wait so your doing what they told you to do." She said.

"No it's something I want to do and honestly I'm going to try to get Claire back one more time and if she doesn't want me back then I'll have to move on. Not to you because that's unhealthy with you looking like Claire and all."

We stated quiet for a few min until she finally decided to say something.

"But I'm not her Harry. I'm me, Becca. I won't act and I sure don't talk like her. I may have same facial features but I'm not her. If she doesn't want you back let me try to help you forget."

"I don't-"

"Please." She looked at me hopefully.

I just nodded and she smiled.

"I'll see you after the VMA's. I called a cab so you won't have to take me home."

"Bye Becca."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Harry."

>>>>>>>>>>
I didn't like this chapter because I think it sucks but I don't know if you guys like it.