- Chapter 18 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Does that mean I can have anything anytime?" Niall asked Claire's nan . You see Claire's nan Mei told us if we were hungry to just ask the chef in the kitchen and he would prepare whatever we wanted and Niall . . . Well let's just say Niall was in heaven. The BTR guys went to their rooms to rest since they already know where their rooms were.

"Nēchan!" (Big sister) I looked over and saw a little boy run up to Claire. "When did you get here? I missed you so much!" He buried his face in her neck. He must be one of her younger brothers. I could tell he adored her.

"Hey shin!" She looked at us. "Guys this is David" "Hello there David" we all said. David turned to look at us and then he pointed at Liam . "I like his hair." Liam laughed. "Thanks mate maybe I can show you how." David walked over to Liam and they hit it off.

"You ok there curly?" I looked beside me and saw Claire. "Yea just a bit overwhelmed." "I'm sorry my place can be a bit too much." Claire's house was more then a bit much it had an outdoor pool, small indoor pool, 12 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, a small spa, huge kitchen, huge dining room, recording studio, cinema room, dance studio and etc. I looked at Claire and hugged her. "It's ok I'm just happy I'm here with you" I whispered in her ear. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"I think that's my fiancé your holding there." A tall older guy said. My eyes widened. Fiancé? What? I'm confused.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Great he had to come and ruin the moment. I can't believe he said that to Harry. Harry's face was filled with shock as well as the boys.

"Niisan (older brother) stop picking on Nēchans boyfriend." My other younger brother said. "I missed you Nēchan." Zane said. Xavier busted out laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha Your so funny." He stopped laughing and looked at Harry.

"Sorry mate it was a joke but you should have seen your face." He looked at the boys. "Hello I'm Xavier and I'm Claire's older brother." "And I'm Zane Claire's younger brother"

"Oh cool we have the same name!" Zayn said "my names Zayn. Z-A-Y-N." Zane's eyes lit up. "My names spelled Z-A-N-E but they sound the same."

"Well I'm the amazing Louis Tomlinson lover of carrots, superman, and pigeons!" Xavier busted out laughing. Louis and Xavier were very much alike. Zane and Zayn were having a chat. Niall was eating, no suprise there. Liam and David were playing a video game. Xavier and Louis were talking about god knows what. Me and Harry were having our own conversation.

- - - -

We all went upstairs to get ready for dinner. Thomas showed the boys their room. I went to go look for my grandfather. I bet you guys are wondering what my grandparents do and how they afforded to add rooms. My grandfather owns a chocolate company in japan he inherited it from my grandmothers family. My grandmother is very strict in the language we talk she prefers us speaking in Japanese while as my mom prefers Spanish. Xavier is a doctor and is engaged at the moment. Zane is a teenager and he loves to paint. David is the youngest and the one we protect the most. Victoria . . . Speaking of her where is she?

I knocked at my grandfathers office and heard him say come in, I opened the door and saw Victoria standing beside him with my step-dad in front of him. "Ojiisan" (grandpa) I said. "Ah Claire you made it I heard here from Victoria that you spent Christmas with this Harry guy how was it?" My grandfather smiled at me. "It was nice."

"You know what's not nice? Spending Christmas with some guy you hardly know instead of your family. He's a man whore! Claire where's you head at? He's not right for you! Read the tabloids!" Victoria yelled at me. I took a deep breath before I said anything but my grandfather spoke up instead.

"Victoria calm down. Claire I would like to speak to this Harry and Victoria since when do you believe the tabloids? The media is all made up. Let your sister be happy!" Victoria huffed and slammed the door before she left. "Jacob leave me with my granddaughter" my step dad nodded and left. My grandfather took a deep breath. "Claire I don't want the story to repeat itself again. You and Edward had a lovely relationship but your break up was messy I don't want that to happen with you and Harry." I nodded and walked out.

It's been a while since I heard his name. It didn't affect me much as I thought it would and I thanked Harry for that.

Edward yep that's the name of my first love. The guy I gave my heart, soul, and virginity too. I didn't regret it because I really did love him. His voice was heavenly and I missed it but I wouldn't allow myself to hear his music I would be bawling like a baby. I just moved on. I know what I did to him was wrong but I just decided I move on.

That moment I put Edward behind me. He was my past and Harry right now was my present.

(A/N) yay! I finally gave you guys a name! :) who's edward? I just wanted to say that after the next two chapters there's gonna be a couple of time leaps. I wanna give you guys a view in Harry's and Claire's happy relationship before the REAL drama begins.