- Chapter 71 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV ~

Looks like what Ian said was the truth. Him and Claire never were going out and I confirmed it by her actually letting people know there's nothing going on. Simon decided it was best for us to go all eat lunch together. We all felt nervious going with Claire.

"So guys what have you been up to?" Claire asked looking at each of us.

"Well were shooting a movie." Liam said looking around.

"Liam she's not coming what you did was fucked up." Claire said. Liam put his head down and didn't look at us.

"What did you do?" Zayn said while taking a drink of his beer.

"Oh he just claimed Dani cheated on him by some photoshopped picture a fan took. Next he kicked her out dead in the middle of the night and called her a bloody whore along with other hurtful things." Claire said in a nonchalant way.

Our eyes widened and Niall was choking on his beer. That didn't sound like Liam at all.

"Let's not talk about it. Claire were sorry that we didn't tell you what was going on." Liam said out of the blue.

"Were all sorry and we've all felt guilty those past months you weren't around. I know we made a promise and were sorry we didn't keep it." Zayn said keeping his head down.

I really don't understand what was the point of this. I know what I've been to Claire those past months. I've turned into some sort of drunken man whore according to the media. Out of all of us in the group I've been the one with the most bad publicity but Miranda said that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

In my mind I'm not a bad lad after all, and I'm not a horrible person as everybody says I am. We all make mistakes but still people tend to judge me without knowing me.

"Look guys it's all in the past. We all tend to make mistakes and learn from them so don't worry about it. I'm over it let's just start over." She said flashing a bright smile.

"I'm over it." Those three words hit me hard right in my heart. Does that mean she's over me? Over us? So we can't start over? Have I really lost her? So many questions but no answers.

"Well I have to go. I have dinner with my-" she stopped herself and took a second to think about what she was going to say. "Father. Bye"

So she's gone and I'm left here confused and with so many questions. The lads all look at me.

"So what are you going to do?" Niall said while stuffing his face.

"She seems over it. I think you should maybe try to start over." Louis said while taking my hand.

I looked over to Liam and then remembered what Claire said earlier. It's not like I don't want to talk about what I'm going to do next, I'm just going to think about that tomorrow.

Before I could say anything we were interrupted. "Liam." He quickly looked up. That voice it's so familiar.

We all turned around and saw Sophia smiling shyly at Liam.

"Hey it's been awhile hasn't it." She said and took the liberty of sitting beside him. Why is she here? Does she not know what she did? Why is Liam letting her touch him?

And where the hell is my hamburger!?

- - - -

So after I finally got my hamburger Liam left with Sophia which left us all confused. I thought he didn't want her back. I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see the girl they thought was their dream girl after they cheated on them.