- Chapter 92 -

Vote and Comment! :) Enjoy!

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

It's been weeks and since Harry decided not to believe me I thought it was best to just leave him alone. Honestly I didn't care at all but there is a part of me that does and that part is annoying me.

"You shouldn't have took off those bandages." Xavier said as he walked into my office with our 2 younger brothers.

"You should have kept them on or the cuts will get infected." David (the youngest) said shaking his head.

"That's what you get for going around punching walls." Zane said as my brother Xavier (the doctor) examined my fists.

"Who are you to lecture me? I'm older."

"Well I have more common sense then to go around hurting myself." Zane said as he sat in the couch I had and started reading a random book out of the bookshelf.

Before I could say anything back Xavier said "Their fine but you should probably still be careful in handling anything."

David came over to me and got into my lap. "I missed you. When will we see Harry again?"

I tensed under him and couldn't find the correct words to say but apparently Zane took the words out of my mouth.

"Harry is an asshole who doesn't believe our sister and is now going out with that attention seeker/ whore/ fame seeker Beeca."

"Wait. You know Becca?" I said as I got up and took David into my arms.

"Yea Victoria brings her over all the time and they lock themselves in her room. We've actually caught her trying to get in your room but mom caught her first and told her to never come back." Zane said.

"You knew?" I looked over at Xavier.

"Yea I actually just found out but look Claire if Harry won't believe it then leave him alone and also just fire her before she makes any damage."

"I'm doing that today. She's due any minute now so you guys should probably leave. I'll meet you at home later." I kissed each of their cheeks and they left.

After a few minutes to collect my thoughts and get ready to face the wolf in sheeps clothing, because that's basically what she is. Instead of a wolf she's a bitch.

You do not know how I wish that wall that I punched was her face.

I hate her.

"Miss Woods you have a Becca-"

"Bring her in." I said before they could say her full name. The latch turned and in she walked wearing a brand new designer outfit that must have cost over 10,000 or more.

"Sorry I'm kinda late me and Harry went shopping and we lost track of the time." She smiled sweetly as she sat down.

"It's ok." I smiled back at her

"Get the lead to Step Up yet?" I asked out of no where. She looked at me confused.

"No."

"Hmm." I said looking around.

"You should have seen what he-"

"Let's get straight to the point." I said as I grabbed a couple of papers. "This is your contract that I'm holding." I ripped the papers in half and threw it away.

"Your fired and if I were you I wouldn't show my face in the entertainment world ever because no one will hire you. I've made sure of that." She looked up at me with pure shock and horror.