- Chapter 95 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Did you see his face?" Danielle said as she caught her breath from laughing so much.

She was talking about Harrys reaction when I changed my song. Originally I was going to sing The Way I Loved You but I was so pissed that I changed it. I was sick of him and the stupid crap he says.

He thinks I'm jealous because Becca has him?

"Yea it was funny." I said smiling at her.

"Hopefully this will teach him but I still can't believe he had the nerve to call you jealous because he's dating that ugly bitch." Danielle said shaking her head.

"I know but oh well anyways I'm going to check on Victoria so we can leave." I got up and headed out to be greeted with models everywhere.

"Claire!" I turned around and saw Cara.

"Hey!" I said smiling and then leaned in for a hug.

"I saw Harry's face as I walked down and let me tell you I've never seen him so pissed off." She laughed.

"Yea I know I saw."

"So you and Justin?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh nooo no it was just for show." I remembered the purpose for Justin doing all that and Victoria should be celebrating and calling Becca to tell her.

"Ok because I thought him and your sister had something going on because I just saw them." Cara said confused.

"Speaking of my sister have you seen her?"

"Yea Behati saw her go in Justin's dressing room." I nodded and said goodbye.

As I walked far over to the other side where Justin's dressing room was I bumped into Victoria.

"Hey I was looking for you."

"Sorry I was speaking to Justin but hey let's go saw hi." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his room. Victoria knocked lightly and then just opened the door.

"Oh my-" Victoria gasped loudly and stared horrified at the scene before her.

My hands covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing out loud. If I laughed that would bring attention to us and that's something we certainly don't need.

"What the hell Justin!" Victoria shrieked.

"You mean what the hell Miranda isn't she married to Orlando Bloom?" I whispered to my sister.

"Yes!" She shrieked which was annoying.

"Claire I can explain." He said as Miranda got off him.

"You don't have to explain anything really." I said as I was trying hard not to laugh.

"But wait you know I like you." He said as he got closer.

I held my hands out and just busted out laughing. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Justin it's cool and I'll pay you just tell me how much my sister paid you to sing that song to me?" He looked at me confused.

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about?" Victoria said.

"Well didn't you pay him like you paid Becca? Or wait should I say Heather."

Victorias eyes widened and her mouth fell wide open. Justin however still looked confused as ever and looked to me and her.

"How did you-"

"How did I know?" She nodded. "Well I overheard your little conversation so basically I knew what was going to happen so I just went along with it." I shrugged my shoulders.