- Chapter 56 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

It's been 2 weeks since Claire left and let me tell you it has been horrible! I had nobody to cuddle with except Louis and Niall of course but that wasn't the same. 2 more weeks to go before I see her again and will be able to hold her in my arms. I left her a couple of voicemails for I don't know what reason.

"Harry mate were going out for a couple of beers you coming?" Niall asked.

"Yea with who?"

"Some of Kelly's friends and Nicks." I nodded and went to the mirror to fix my hair. Once I put on my white converse we walked out.

"Paul were heading out." He nodded and looked at Liam.

"We'll be back by 4." Liam said and we all went to get in the black van that was waiting for us. When we arrived to the pub or bar as Americans called it we were suprised no paps were around. We shrugged and went inside.

"Harry old boy come let me introduce you!" Nick yelled probably because he was a bit tipsy already. I looked beside him and saw 2 blondes sitting beside him with their backs turned.

"This is Kimberly." The first blonde turned around and smiled at me. "And that's Emily." My eyes widened as I saw her turn around with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Well Styles it's been a while hasn't it?"

"You two know each other?" Nick asked. Emily nodded.

"You have no idea." She said.

"Great now let's drink till we puke!" Nick yelled and they all raised their shot glasses. Kelly handed me one and I took it.

"Don't drink much Harry." Niall patted my shoulder.

"So I heard your girlfriends in Africa." Emily said from behind me. I turned around and saw her patting the seat beside her. I nodded and walked over to sit beside her I mean it wouldn't hurt would it?

"Cute." She smirked.

"Well I don't see you doing anything." I shot back.

She laughed. "My boyfriends in the military. I go down and help out sometimes so I am doing something. He's overseas so I understand being away from someone you love. Trust me I won't try anything on you now just relax and take another shot."

"So you just willingly had sex with me while you had a boyfriend? He's fighting for this country!" My anger getting the best of me. This made me sick.

"Puh-lease you can't be talking you have a girlfriend but you willingly called me and asked to have sex with me to fulfill your needs." She shot back.

My mouth stayed shut knowing every word she was saying was true. I instantly regretted all I did to Claire but I know I can't take it back. What's done is done. I took another shot and another to help me forget about what I've done.

- - - -

10 shots and 2 beers later I was kinda drunk but I could still see straight and walk straight. Alcohol didn't really affect me that much.

"Haruuu." Nick said completely wasted. "Do me a f-favor and take these ladies home." He said struggling to stand up.

Without thinking I nodded and we walked out to the car I had asked Paul to drop off knowing I would leave early by myself. They walked behind me and got in.

Without noticing I had driven back to my hotel forgetting I had them inside. I got back in and turned the car on.

"Can't we just crash here?" Kimberly said.