- Chapter 22 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"When are we going to tell people were dating?" Me and Harry were laying down holding each other in my room without a care in the world.

"People? More like the world." Harry said kissing the top of my head. He was right in a matter of weeks the whole world will have to know because we can't keep our relationship a secret forever they were bound to find out.

"You know what would be funny?" He asked I looked at him waiting for him to answer. "Let's mess with the paparazzi" a smile grew on my face knowing exactly what he meant.

"Ok but next time we go out you have to hide your face got it." He nodded and we just layed there enjoying each other's company. Moments like these were rare between people because now in our days people rarely fall in love genually. People tend to get divorced everyday and a few months later get married again and the cycle repeats itself.

"We should get up and get ready I think your families gonna be here in an hour." Harry said helping me up. "Is Simon going to be here?" I nodded. My whole moms side of the family is going to be here along with some of my fathers. I hope Harry's ok with metting them. Harry looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Um Harry?"

"Yea what is it love?"

"Are you going to be ok?" He looked confused. "About my family I mean you don't have to meet them you and the lads can just stay up here or something."

"Babe it's ok were all ok with it now go on get changed I'll see you when your done." We heard noise downstairs. "I'm guessing that's your family so hurry up I'll meet you down." He walked out the door to get ready.

I walked into my closet to pick a dress when I heard someone enter. "Claire?" Alex said. "I'm in the closet." She walked in wearing her usual baggy clothing.

"Are you going downstairs in that?" I pointed at her outfit. "Nope you better get in here right now and pick a dress." She smiled and nodded. I picked out a strapless peach colored dress that went a bit below my butt. The top half was cover in gold sparkles so I picked some gold glittery pumps.

"Hey Alex you ready?" I walked out my closet already in my dress. Alex stood before me in a long sleeved dark dress and let me tell you she looked stunning and like the girl I knew before. "You look beautiful Alex." She looked away blushing. "Here let me help you with your hair." I sat down and she curled my hair to make it look wavy. She put a bit of makeup on my face and when we were done we walked downstairs to find my whole family in the dining room talking within themselves.

"Claire you look stunning sweetheart." I turned around and found my uncle Simon smiling at me. "Hi uncle Simon" I kissed his cheek and he did mine.

"I heard what happened with Victoria but don't worry I've already found someone you'll meet her when you go back on tour." He said walking me over to where all the guys were standing. Victoria wonder where she's at.

"Enjoying yourselfs there boys?" He asked they all nodded. "I reckon you were all on your best behaviors while staying here."

"Oh Simon leave them alone" my aunt Olivia said out of no where. She just popped up. "Let's go get you a drink you need one."

"He needs a women that's what he needs." Xavier said with Jasmine his fiancé standing beside him. We all busted out laughing knowing that was true. Uncle Simon needs to leave his bachelor ways behind and have a family what is he like 54?

"Ha ha ha ha" he laughed sarcastically before being pulled away.

"Cucumber sand which?" I turned to look at Niall holding the whole platter. "Niall I told you to get a plate! Not the whole platter!" Liam scolded Niall.