- Chapter 93 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy!

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Are you sure you can't come? I'll make sure Claire won't say anything to you." I said as I was trying to convince Becca to come to the Victoria Secret Fashion Show in New York.

"No and besides it's already late there tomorrow." She said thru the phone.

"I can fly you over you know we have a private jet." Perrie walked in the room and rolled her eyes at me.

"No thanks Harry have fun I trust you." She said.

"I wouldn't trust her tho." I heard Eleanor mumble as she walked in.

"C'mon I'm sure the girls will love to have you." I lied hoping she would believe me.

She snorted. "Yea I felt the love the last time I was around them."

Eleanor and Perrie busted out laughing remembering the time we went out to eat. I had asked everybody to treat her nice and they agreed. Until Eleanor thought it was a good idea to ruin her clothes, Perrie made it look like she was on her period, Sophia "accidentally" kicked her, and Alex basically just pushed her down which caused her to sprain her ankle.

"Harry I have to go ok have fun." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I looked up at the girls and glared at them. "I hate you."

They both faked gasped. "It's not our fault she's a bitch." Eleanor said.

"She's a gold digger." Perrie said as she picked her nails casually.

"No she's not!" I yelled.

Perrie slowly got up and walked towards me. "Yes she is." She spat harshly. "Have you seen the way she manipulates you into buying her everything she wants. Claire fired her for a reason and a reason you don't believe so when she ends up hurting you don't go crying back to Claire. When you finally open your eyes I'll be there to say I told you so."

Before I could fire back with a harsh comment Zayn walked in and gave me a stern look as to say "don't even think about it."

"She has a point." Niall said.

"Hey your girlfriend caused mine not to come." I said.

"Not my fault I can't control what she does." Niall said shrugging his shoulders.

"She could have been seriously hurt."

"Pish posh Harry your overreacting and if she did so what? You would have just paid for everything she needs." Louis grinned at me.

"We know that's all she uses you for." Liam said.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"C'mon now we should all go to sleep since we have to be up early tomorrow so we can catch Claire's rehearsal." Liam said while clapping his hands and ignoring my question.

"I'm not going." I stated.

"We weren't telling YOU." Louis snapped sassily.

- - - -

The next morning I woke up to an empty hotel suite. They were all probably gone to see Claire rehearse for the fashion show. I was informed Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Claire were going to perform.

I knew it was going to be great since Rihanna's going to be performing. You gotta admit she's hot. I realized I had absolutely nothing to do so I showered and decided to head to the venue.

As I was getting in the taxi and heading over I realized that Claire would be there and I didn't know how to act around her. She had won the upper hand with my mates and their girlfriends which led Becca to be an outsider. If I could convince Claire to be nice to Becca then maybe the girls will too.

"Sir were here." I realized we were already here so I paid the guy and made my way inside. As I passed people would look at me first and then minded their business, knowing who I am.

I heard music coming from the inside and walked in but then it stopped once I made my way in to take a seat. Claire was up there in the runway with the rest of the models. Claire was just as or maybe even more beautiful as those models.

Wait. What?

"Ok let's go again and Erin try not to take as many long strides." The producer yelled.

"It's a slow melody type song girls. Try to take slow elegant strides." A lady yelled from below the runway.

"Let's go!" The producer yelled as he was looking up to the sound.

The music started and Claire started singing immediately.

Everything's cool, yeah It's all gonna be okay, yeah And I know, Maybe I'll even laugh about it someday

But not today, no
Cause I don't feel so good
I'm tangled up inside
My heart is on my sleeve
Tomorrow is a mystery to me

Her voice sounded different yet sad.

And it might be wonderful
It might be magical It might be everything I've waited for, A miracle Oh, but even if I fall in love again With someone new It could never be the way I loved you

My heart stopped a bit but then I told myself not to react.

Letting you go is
Making me feel so cold, yeah
And I've been trying to make
Believe it doesn't hurt

But that makes it worse, yeah
See, I'm a wreck inside
My tongue is tied and my
Whole body feels so weak
The future may be all I really need

And it might be wonderful, yeah
It might be magical, uh oh It might be everything I've waited for, A miracle Oh, but even if I fall in love again With someone new It could never be the way I loved you

Like a first love, The one and only true love Wasn't it written all over my face, yeah I loved you like you loved me (Oh) Like something pure and holy Like something that can never be replaced

Her eyes slowly made there way to where I was sitting at. She gave me a small smile but then she stopped.

And it was wonderful, It was magical, It was everything I've waited for, A miracle And if I should ever fall in love again With someone new Oh, It could never be the way No, It will never be the way I loved

She looked over at me. You.

"Perfect let's bring Bruno!" The producer yelled as Claire was getting off stage.

My eyes slowly wandered over to where she was at. All the girls walked up to her and gushed over her performance. When they left she looked over to me. My heart was racing as she made herself towards me and with every step closer she took my heart practically burst out my chest.

"We need to talk." She said plainly as she sat beside me.

"Ok but before you say anything I accept your apology. Look I get you may be jealous, Becca told me everything."

She looked at me with wide eyes and she shook her head in disbelief.

"What has she done to you?" She mumbled.

"But Claire please try to like her so the girls don't torture her anymore and even my own mates don't like her."

"Well maybe you should listen to them since they know what they're doing."

"Claire I moved on maybe you should too."

She looked me straight in the eyes and I noticed that her eyes turned dark and hard.

"I will." She said harshly.

"I hope you get hurt." She mumbled as she walked away.

Becca would never hurt me.

>>>>>

We shall see!