- Chapter 53 -

I COULD´NT WAIT SO HERE IT IS

~ HARRY's POV ~
JUNE 11
(^ date up top is important you'll see)

I picked up her barely covered body and carried her to the bed. I didn't want to be rough or eager I wanted it to be special and slow.

I hovered on top of her and just took a minute to examin her soft body. Trying to mesmerize every curve and just every part of her became engraved into my mind. I was trying to figure out if it was really happening. Her brown chocolate eyes stared into my green ones and she gave me a small smile.

I leaned in and our lips connected. She immediately pushed her tongue thru my lips surprising me. My hands roamed her body while as her fingers were dug into my hair. I made my way to her neck and to the middle of her chest leaving a trail of kisses behind. Her small soft warm hands traveled up from under my t shirt and with one swift movement she pulled it off.

"I didn't know you had tattoos?" She traced them with her fingertips as she examined each one carefully.

"I have a few planning on getting more later on." She looked up at me and smiled.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled me down again to meet her lips. I lifted her up and she sat with her legs wrapped around my waist. My fingers made there way to the back of her bra and with one swift movement it came off to reveal her. I leaned down and kissed them softly. She let out small moans as I nipped on them softly. Her fingers made there way to my sweatpants and pulled them down. I layed her down again on the bed and pulled them down to reveal me just in my boxers.

"Are you sure?" She nodded and bit her lip which just about drove me crazy.

My fingertips brushed her thighs as I made my way to her panties pulling them down. She pulled them down and she was left naked right below me. I admired her naked body and smiled to myself as to how beautiful she is. "Your beautiful." I whispered. She blushed and tried covering herself up but I pulled her hands away.

I pulled my boxers down revealing my manhood. It didn't take much for me to harden. She looked down and then at me. I positioned myself between her legs ready to go in but before I did I stared into her eyes making sure she wasn't second guessing.

"I love you Harry." She whispered kissing my neck softly.

"I love you too Claire." I made my way gently inside her. She let out a gasp and bit her lip. "Does it hurt? Are you ok?" I quickly pulled out examining her face.

"Harry I'm fine." She smiled at me and I gently made my way inside her again. She felt so warm and the feeling was just amazing. I made my way into her completely and thrust in and out slowly. Moans came out her mouth and her fingernails dug into my back turning me on even more.

"Ohh Harry." She moaned as I thrust into harder and faster, her moans being my motivation to make her feel pleasure.

"Harry."

That's right Harry not Ed. I didn't hate Ed he was still my best mate but it made me angry to know he had her first. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me down, the thoughts before slipping out my mind as my lips came in contact with hers.

Claire turned us around and she moved her hips against me slowly. She wasn't bad she was actually better then I have ever imagined. I moaned calling her name as i looked down seeing hre hips against mine.

"Fuck! Claire your amazing." My hands palmed her breasts and she let out a loud moan. I flipped us over and left off where she had stopped. I thrust into her harder and faster just forcing my way all the way inside her until I felt the urge to let out. She moaned one last time and we both came at the same time. I fell on top of her, we were breathing heavy trying to catch our breaths.

"That. Was. Amazing." She said while closing her eyes slowly. I looked over at the clock and it read 3am so I slowly closed my eyes passing out on top of Claire.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I awoke to Harry still on top of me sleeping on my chest. I looked down and stroked his hair. The clock on the wall said it was 3 in the afternoon. Last night was absolutely perfect in every way and lets just say we woke up a few more times that night and repeated what we had done. Harry looked so peaceful sleeping and I didnt want to wake him so I just kissed his forehead.

"What time is it?" He awoke and his morning voice was absolutely sexy.

"It's 2 pm what should we do?"

"Let's just stay in bed together and cuddle." He got off me and layed beside me wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my bare shoulder.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Hmm."

"Um was I you know good?" He started laughing.

"Claire you were amazing. I loved every min of it did you?" I nodded my head and we just stayed in each other's arms enjoying our company.

Harry got up and walked over to the tv we had. "what movie do you want to watch?"

"Perks of being a wildflower!"

"No!" He looked at me.

"Why? Is it because of Logan?" He didn't say anything. "Harry are you jealous?"

Harry looked at me. "Pshhh what? Me no I just don't like it."

"Please!!!!" He gave in and put it in and then made his way over to me and got in bed.

"You know what I just thought of?" Harry asked almost half way thru the movie.

"What?"

"I never asked you to be my girlfriend." Thinking about it it was true he never has properly asked me. He turned me around to face him and started into my eyes.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I smiled at him and he flashed me a dimpled grin. "Hmmm I don't know do I?" He faked gasped and pretended to be hurt by my comment. "I'm just joking curly of course I would."

Harry reached for his phone and unlocked it. "June 11th our anniversary."

"Your cute." I said.

"And in this moment I swear we are infinite." He whispered and I giggled.

"I think you mean and in that moment I swear we were infinite."

"Hush I changed it to fit our situation." He brushed his nose against mine.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. Harry groaned. "What?"

"Are you two fully clothed?" Niall yelled thru the door.

"No now go away."

"We have an interview with PEOPLE magazine be ready in 20 min both of you." Liam yelled

"No fooling around." Louis yelled snickering along with Zayn. We heard them say ow which I'm guessing was thanks to Perrie and Eleanor.

My face was bright red. How did they know?

"Should we get ready then?" I nodded and walked over to take a shower.

"You know we could take a shower together. You know save water."

"When did you start caring about the environment?"

"Since I saw you last night." I blushed and pulled Harry into the bathroom.

That moment in the shower I did swear we would be infinite.

And here it is. Yayyyy im sorry it was short and maybe a little bit bad and not what you would have expected but this is their first time together so the situation might change in the future. Anyways vote and comment please and I hoped you like it