- Chapter 55 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today was the night before I leave and we were all in London. My mom, grandmother, grandfather, stepdad, uncle Simon, Paul, Lou, Lux, Tom, BTR, and my brothers were here. Victoria was who knows where. The guys organized all this for me, it's like a goodbye party.

"Claire I'm going to miss you." Lou smiled at me while holding baby Lux.

"I'll miss you too who's going to help me control the boys." Paul laughed and we all joined in.

"Well you have Daddy direction over there." I pointed over at Liam.

"Oh Liam he's really the mature one out of all of them isn't he? You'd expect Louis being the oldest but he's actually the childish one of all including Harry." Tom said.

"Their all childish. Liam is actually childish too he just doesn't show it." Paul said. We all laughed some more until my grandparents walked over.

"Darling we have to leave." My grandmother said kissing my cheeks.

"We have a flight for Japan in 4 hours. Were going to check on the company and of course taste the new chocolate they've shipped over." My grandfather said.

"Well I'll see you in a month." They nodded and said goodbye to everyone.

"How you feeling?" I turned around and saw Zayn.

"I'm fine." He looked at me and then hugged me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you ALOT. You know we all love you right?" I nodded. "We see you as a sister and I promise if something happens while your gone I'll tell you." He stared into my eyes intensly.

"We'll all tell you." I heard from behind Zayn. Louis, Liam, and Niall walked over to me and hugged me each giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We promise if Harry does something we'll all tell you." Niall said kissing my forehead.

"We all told you this before but we just wanted to remind you." Liam said putting his arm around my waist.

"Claire bear don't leave me!" Louis fake cried into my neck.

"Speaking of that where's Little Mix?"

"They had to stay late at night in the studio but Perrie told me to tell you that her and the girls are going to the airport tomorrow to say goodbye." Zayn said.

My eyes wandered to the large window and I stared off into space. The stars were out shining and I thought of not being able to be here with Harry. Were going to be miles away but still under the same sky and the same moon. I smiled at the cheesy thought.

"Why are you smiling?" I turned around and saw Harry. I took in his physical appearance and tried to memorize every feature because I wouldn't be able to see him in a month. It's a month and I'm sure other people have been away longer so I shouldn't be complaining.

"Just stuff." I smiled at him.

"C'mon people are asking for you." He held out his hand and we intertwined our fingers.

- - - -

"Claire are you ok?" Harry asked while we were in the van outside the airport. I looked out the window and took in what I was seeing. Thousands of fans have swarmed the whole entrance of the airport. I looked down and fixed my blue skinny jeans, and superman t shirt.

"Claire bear?" Perrie asked. Jade took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I put on my denim jacket.

"I'm ok. Dani when is my flight?" She looked at me confused.