- Chapter 50 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

The media has been crazy over the past weeks claiming I was pregnant. Me and Harry laughed it off especially when my brothers called demanding to know if it was true. Those late night visits were actually just Harry and Niall being fattys so technically Niall and were pregnant?

We were currently in New York just for promotional purposes. The guys weren't ready to perform at MSG but had plans to do it in their next tour.

"Babe you ready were going out to breakfast with some friends?" Harry said walking in wearing a white t shirt and black skinny jeans with his white converse.

I nodded and walked over to the mirror to examine my outfit. (OUTFIT ON THE SIDE) I fixed my shorts and my hair. Once I saw it was ok we left.

It was all of us including Perrie who came over to spend a few days with Zayn before she had to go back and work on her album. We all walked in waiting for the friends we were meeting which I didn't know who.

"Claire um let's go to the bathroom." Perrie said rather quickly and nerviously.

"But-" she cut me off by literally dragging me to the bathroom. Something was wrong I could feel it.

"Perrie what's wro-"

"Claire when we get out of here don't look shocked ok theirs someone out there you might not want to see." I nodded and we walked out and went back to our table to see . . .

~ HARRY's POV ~

"You guys made it!" I said. The lads all said hi and we were just waiting for Claire and Perrie to order.

"Sorry we took long let's order." Perrie said while her and Claire sat down. I looked over at Claire and saw that she was uncomfortable. I reached over and held her hand giving it a squeeze. We all ordered.

"Uh well I'm Perrie nice to meet you." She shook hands with Nick and Ed.

"So Claire how's it like dating Harry?" Nick said smirking at me. "We all know he gets around quite ALOT."

"Um well it's great." I saw Ed look at our hands held together and he looked away. I was about to ask what was wrong but the waitress came and gave us our plates.

During the first few min of our breakfast I saw Ed give Claire side glances and when their eyes would meet Claire quickly looked away. I thought I was going crazy but everybody else seem to notice too because they would give side glances too.

"So um Ed your staying for a few days right?" Liam asked. Ed just nodded but Claire's eyes widened. Something was seriously going on Ed was always one to converse but he was being quiet. Too quiet.

"Ok what's going on?" I slammed my hands to the table gaining attention from the tables around us. "You two haven't been acting like yourselfs I see the side glances you give her now tell me what's going on?"

"Harry calm down it's nothing I just don't feel good." Claire said trying to calm me down.

"Jet leg." Ed said simply. I sat back down and we resumed where we left off although I wasn't quite convinced there was something going on.

- - - -

We went back to our hotel to hang out. Niall was with Claire cuddling in beside her. Louis was sitting beside me with his head on my shoulder. Liam finally managed to get Danielle to talk to him so they both went out for a walk. Zayn was with Perrie trying to get the best of the days she was here.

"I'm cold Claire can you go get my blanket?" Niall asked pouting. She nodded and left.

"Well I'm leaving too I'm tired and just um got stuff to do." Ed said walking out. Nick looked at him and then at me.

"Is it just me or is he acting weird?" Nick said. "During breakfast I noticed he was looking quite ALOT at Claire do you think they may know each other or had some sort of argument in the past?"

I thought for a moment and I remembered seeing Ed walk out of Claire's building. Claire was nervious when I walked and didn't seem like herself. Did Ed know Claire already? Did they not like each other?

"Wonder what's keeping Claire so long?" Niall said.

"Funny how Ed left right after Claire but I think that's just me." Louis said.

"You don't think that their you know . . ." Nick said looking around.

"No" I shook my head. "Stop thinking that she's not like that." I started getting angry.

"Then go check." Nick smirked.

Without anything else to say I got up and left heading to the room we shared. I was about to open it when I heard voices inside.

"Please let me out we'll talk about this some other day." Claire clearly said.

"But let's tell Harry today he's my best mate we have too." I heard Eds voice.

"Why if that was in the past?"

"I know but Claire." I heard footsteps.

"I still love you Claire."

My eyes widened and I opened the door.

"What the hell is goi-" I stopped and took in the sight before me.

(a/n) Hey guys I hope your liking the story so far there's like maybe 40 more chapters to go. I actually have an idea for my next fanfic but I'll start it right after this one. Also THANK YOU for the 2K reads!!!!!!!! You guys are amazing and also thanks to CareBearCuddlesx for voting for every chapter. If your reading this thanks!

Well then just comment and vote I appreciate it!