- Chapter 87 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Harry that was bad." Louis said as we walked back to our seats.

"Ed was right in the audience." Liam said.

Niall mumbled something in audible and sat in his seat grumply. Niall was no longer sitting beside Ellie since she moved beside Ed.

"Shut up." I said.

I was tired of them saying that it wasn't necessary for me to go to Claire and hold her back.

When I touched her hand it was like the most softest, tender, and familiar feeling I've felt. It's like the feelings all came flooding back.

"Good job Harry." Rihanna said as she turned around with 2 thumbs up.

"Thanks." I said blushing Alittle.

It is Rihanna after all.

"Can we get a picture of you two?" A cameraman said and we both nodded.

"Oh how will she respond?" Rihanna said.

Yea

How will she?

After a wonderful performance from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Taylor came on stage and smiled at everyone.

"This is it." Louis said as he squeezed my shoulder.

"It gives me a great honor to introduce to you a wonderful friend of mine. She loves her fans as much as she loves carrots or even more." Laughs. "Performing here tonight a beautiful emotion filled performance . . . . Claire Woods!!"

We all looked over and the square screen lifted up to reveal Claire wearing a white dress and a black guitar. She stood right in my plain sight and she wasn't far away.

Her eyes were closed as she stared strumming the guitar softly.

Pretend you're happy, pretend we're fine I guess that's easier after all this time Talk about someone else then look in my eyes I know you still hold on to us inside But we watched that butterfly fly

She opened her eyes at the last two sentences and slowly looked over to me.

Yea I still do hold on to us.

I'd give anything just to be with you again but it's not the right time And I'd give anything just to feel you on my skin But it's not the right time and it'll never be the right time, will it? It might never be the right time and that's the hardest part of it

Tears started forming at the corner of her eyes but not one tear fell. She kept eye contact like this song is meant for me. She had a guilty look as if I'd hate her after this.

I keep you in my mind even though you've gone Holding on to nothing's easier than letting go Stuck in the memory of what has been Just please don't love another like you loved me

Her voice broke as she sang those words.

Time doesn't heal, it just leaves me asking why

I'd give anything just to be with you again but it's not the right time And I'd give anything just to feel you on my skin But it's not the right time and it'll never be the right time, will it? It might never be the right time and that's the hardest part of it

She strummed the guitar a bit harder, faster and louder.

And I don't know why I feel this way If I could, I'd change, believe me And I know that you feel the same, is it too late for saving?

Her voice had much force and she looked over to me as she was asking me that question.

Oh, here I go again