- Chapter 39 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Today is the day of our first concert on our very first head lining tour. I wanted Claire to be here but she's with Alex in LA to get her in the rehabilitation center. Niall looked much better and was glad that Alex was getting treatment she had to get. We were all happy she was getting help. Claire was going to make time and come spend a few weeks with us on tour. I was currently figuring out what do for Claire on valentines day. I noticed my phone was ringing and reached over to answer.

"Hello." I said while getting a bottle of water. We had a few min before the show.

"Harry mate how you feeling before your first concert?" Ed asked. He was one of my best mates and he even helped us write moments.

"A bit nervous. What's up?" I asked.

"I'm having a concert over in LA on the 14th. I was hoping you could come so I could meet your other half." I smiled knowing exactly what I was going to do for the 14th.

"Mate do me a favor will you?" I told Ed of my plan and he ageed all I had to do was wait a few more days.

Claire got me a car and I was going to top that gift. She deserved to be treated like the princess that she is. I knew we didn't have a concert in the 14th, there was a change of dates. My original plan was to spend a day with Claire while I showered her with gifts. My new plan was much better if I do say so myself. All I had to do was make a few calls.

"Haz let's go it's time!" Liam called. I got up and walked out right behind the lads. As we got close to the stage I could hear the screams of thousands of fans. Claire was right our album went back to number 1 after a few days. We sold out all our shows and for that we thanked our fans. As we were being lifted up to the stage my heart started beating fast and then I saw it, the place was filled with fans holding up signs and screaming.

This is the life I wanted. My dream.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I looked down at the paper I had in front of me. It was a song completely finished. I finished composing the music to go with it. This song was different, it wasn't a song it was a story. Alex's story.

- FLASHBACK -

"I'm going to find your dad Alex and I'm going to make him pay for what he did to you." I said while hugging her. We were at the rehabilitation center in her room that they gave Alex. "Ian's coming in a few days."

Alex just looked up at me and nodded. Her arms and her whole body was free of any bruises. She looked like the Alex I usted to know. She was getting her smile back.

"I'm going to miss you. I won't be able to see you, mom, ian, or anybody. No social media, tv, video games, or anything. Just music." She said looking down. Alex loved her video games.

"It's just for 3 months. By the way before I leave what do you want me to do with these lyrics you gave me. Want them back?" I handed her the folded up pieces of paper

"No I want you to keep them." She pushed them back. "Keep them and make a song out of them." I nodded and put them back in my pocket.

"I want your help on writing one of them. We have time." She nodded and we headed off to a desk that was in her room here. She sat down beside me and pulled out a pen and paper. After a couple of hours we finished. We shed tears thru most of it. It was personal to us but mostly to her. It was a part of her story and I was only the mouthpiece. She told me to compose the music because I had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I left.

- NEXT DAY -

"Your going to be ok Clairebear don't worry." Perrie said from beside me. All the Little Mix girls were here on Good Morning America with me. I was here to talk about my album and sing a few songs. The song Alex and I wrote was one of them, but I was nervous because everytime I tried to sing I would end up tearing up a little.