- Chapter 29 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Elena looked at me and Claire. "So you two have been in the front page of the tabloids every week with your "mystery lovers" the audience screamed. "Harry you took her to meet your parents and Claire I'm guessing you did the same since he was with you back at your hometown." We just nodded. "I need the audience to be quiet because this is the moment we've all been waiting for. It's the end of your tour we want to know who?"

"Um actually my guy is sitting on this stage at this very moment." Claire said smiling and the crowd audience instantly went crazy.

"Theirs Niall, Zayn, Liam, and James which one?" Elena asked her but Claire looked at me and smiled.

"My girl is actually sitting right beside me." I grabbed Claire's hand and she smiled at me. The audience of teenage girls were literally screaming their heads off. The guys all started cheering and laughing while me and Claire laughed at all their reactions. A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders finally we could go out in public freely. I always liked to keep my love life private and I am but that doesn't mean I'm not going to show Claire how much I love her in front of everybody. I don't care if paparazzi were around I'm not afraid to show her how much I love her.

"So you were playing all of us?" Elena said laughing and we just nodded. "When did that start?"

"Like a month ago but yea she's my mystery girl." I smiled at Claire but she just blushed.

"Their you have it folks Claire Woods and Harry Styles together! I'd like to thank the boys and of course you for being here give it up for Big Time Rush, Claire Woods, and One Direction!"

The interview was over and I couldn't be happier. We all decided to sign some autographs and take pictures. The whole time I was taking pictures my eyes were on Claire. I loved how she treated her fans like it was just them she made them all feel special. How did I end up getting a girl like her? I swear I would ask that question everyday and I don't know the answer.

"Haz let's go." Zayn pulled my hand and we all got in a van to go to the flat or as they say it here apartment that Simon rented for us so we could stay here. We dropped Claire off first. She gave me kiss before getting off.

"Home sweet home! So I'll see you guys later maybe we could hang out at my place." We all nodded.

"Sorry Claire we can't we have a meeting after this to discuss our next season." Carlos said. "Sorry" all four of them said.

"It's ok but you guys can still come right." We all nodded. "You better stock up on food." Louis said smiling at her. She waved goodbye and walked off inside. Is it weird that I miss her already.

- - - -

"Haz what floor?" Niall asked. I pushed the last button on the bottom. We were all in the elevator going up to Claire's flat. Liam had some drinks with him. Louis had decided to pass by the grocery store to buy a few Well let's just say he practically bought the whole snack section. Zayn had brought a couple of movies while Niall well Niall held nothing. We heard the elevator doors open and walked out into the small lobby. Louis knocked well he actually banged on the door.

"Geez guys." Claire opened the door and Niall grabbed her into a big hug. "Ok I missed you too nialler." She laughed and hugged the rest of the boys.

"Is it weird that when I'm with you I feel complete?" I whispered in her ear while she hugged me. "No because I feel the same." We walked back to where the guys were making themselves at home on her living room.

"Lou did you buy the whole store you went too." Claire said shocked to see 12 bags full of snacks. "Yea pretty much." He shrugged.

"So what movies should we watch?" Liam asked while taking off his shoes. "I say Finding Nemo since we didn't watch it last time!" Lou yelled. "I second that!" Niall said.