- Chapter 15 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

I never showed anybody that box and I was glad she was the first one I showed it too. I really meant everything I said to her. I know her future was going to be more extravagant then mine. Her whole life she was waited on and me I'm just a small boy from a small village. In a few months me and the boys would be living the life. The few interviews we had I was always called the flirty one, yea I was a flirt and I don't know why people say girls throw themselves at us because I honestly don't see it.

Claire was all I needed. She was helping my mum in the kitchen with Gemma. Tomorrow was Christmas and the boys were coming in the afternoon. The tree was filled with gifts and I knew there was more to come because my family was dropping by. Claire was ok with it and she didn't seem nervous. Robin and my mum adored her and Gemma and her were close. I heard knocking.

"Harry could you get the door?" I nodded and walked over to open it and in came my family. My cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and friends all piled in. They all hugged me and made themselves at home. Claire walked out the kitchen and everybody turned to face her. My cousins gasped and squealed - literally they squealed - she looked at me.

She was looking beautiful tonight. Her cream and pink colored dress looked beautiful on her. The color was definantly going to go with the gift I bought her.

"Hi my names Claire it's nice to meet you all." I walked over and put my arm around her waist to calm her.

"Is that your girlfriend?" My aunt asked. I looked at Claire and saw her blush. "No not yet." She looked up at me and smiled. "She's gorgeous and she's much younger then that old lady you usted you date. It's like you were dating your grandmother." Claire and my family laughed. I didn't find it funny honestly me and Caroline were still friends. They went back to their conversations and my younger cousins walked over and looked at Claire.

"Can we have a picture and an autograph?" My cousin Maddie asked. Claire nodded and they all huddled together for a picture.

"Oh my god people are not gonna believe this I'm going to post this everywhere!" Hannah said. Our eyes widened.

"No no you can't do that!" "Why not?" They all looked confused. "You see people don't know we're together and spending the holidays and that would just lead to rumours and we don't need that just please don't let the pictures leak." They nodded and said they understood. Claire smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Thanks curly"

- - - -

We were at the dinner table eating and having a good time.

"Ok ok I got another joke." My whole family groaned. I don't know why I mean my jokes are hilarious right?

"No no Gemma make it stop!" Claire buried her head in her shoulder. My family all laughed and next thing we knew it it was midnight. Merry Christmases were heard and we all exchanged gifts. I pulled Claire aside in the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas." I handed her a small salmon colored box with a white bow on top.

"I'm guessing you didn't wrap this yourself." She opened it and gasped when she saw the bracelet I got her.

"Harry you seriously shouldn't have bought this I would be happy with a simple Starbucks gift card." I put it on her.

"I bought it because I knew it would look beautiful on you and as usual I was right." I held on to her hand.

"I got you something too here." She handed me a medium sized box. I saw the excitement on her face. I opened it.

"I know you like to wear beanies and I love them on you so I bought you one of every color oh and I know how much you like me so I got you a shirt with my face on it!" I was honestly touched. God she was amazing. I loved everything about her. She's so sweet. I lifted the shirt and saw her face on it and smiled. "Do you like it?" She looked nervous.

"No . . . I love it!" I picked her and swung her around. "I got you something else this morning here." She handed me a small box. I opened it and it was a book but not just any book it was a joke book. She laughed at my expression but I cut her off by my putting my lips on hers. This kiss was different it was gentle and slow.

"Why did you do that?" Claire asked once we pulled away. I pointed up.

"Mistletoe" she looked up and then looked down at me.

"Thank you Harry. I really had an amazing Christmas." She brushed her nose with mine. I stroked her check and just held her until we were interrupted by my family's clapping and screaming.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Gemma gushed. "Perfect couple!" "You better not let her go!" "She's a keeper!" I knew all that was true and I wasn't about to let her go.

That moment I knew what I had. If I had Claire I had the whole world. I wasn't letting go no matter what happened.

(A/N) I know it's short but I hope you guys like it. The REAL DRAMA comes later you'll see it's all sweet and cute now but I'm trying to get to that part as fast as possible.