- Chapter 6 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

I stood there frozen not knowing how to react. Why was he here? What does he want?

"Aren't you going to let me in?" I stepped aside letting him in, he walked in and I closed the door. He looked around the room. I finally put my thoughts together and opened my mouth to say something.

"What do you want father?" I said father bitterly. My father turned around and looked at me hurt in his eyes.

"Sweety why haven't you answered your phone? I've been trying to reach you." I looked at him shocked at his words.

"Why would I? Last time I remember I was being kicked out and I remember clearly that you disowned me and told me to never contact you." I said calmly but inside I wanted to yell at him for choosing some bitch and her slut of a daughter instead of choosing his own flesh and blood.

"Claire princess I'm sorry just come back home I miss you." he looked at me pleading with his eyes. I wanted to believe him but I knew my father all too well he wanted something.

"What do you want?" I asked straight up.

"I don't know what you mean Claire." he asked trying to act offended by my question. I rolled my eyes. I looked him straight in the eye.

"Oh please you know exactly what I mean. You wouldn't be here if It wasn't something you wanted out of me. Now tell me what do you want?" He looked at me clearing his throat.

"I want you to sign to my label. This could benefit both you and me. I can manage you and we both-" I cut him off. He finally managed to piss me off.

"Is that all? You want me to sign to your label?" I scoffed at him.

"Where the hell were you 2 years ago when I asked for your help!? You said I would never make it. You made fun of my music saying I would just be a failure! The day I left, you told me if I was serious in carrying on with this stupid dream to not use your last name! Now that I'm successful and making more money than your ass you decide to come here just because it would benefit you. You said I would be crawling back for your help but looks who's crawling to who." I smirked at him.

"Claire sweetie I kn-"

"Leave just get out!" He looked at me and walked to the door. I heard him open the door. I turned around and saw Harry standing in front of the door. My father turned around looking at me to him.

"Hey Harry you ready to leave?" I half smiled at him. He looked at me to my father not sure of what to say.

"Is this who you're thinking of dating?" My father laughed. "Oh Claire if only you knew what type of scum this guy is, guys like this boy standing in front of me just want to get in your pants. He's obviously a player. Haven't you seen his track record he even managed to shag Caroline Flack. My brother, your uncle is an idiot for putting together a stupid boyband. Their fans are just some crazed, horny, psycho teenagers who-"

"GET OUT! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE! Just go back to your bitch and her slut." His eyes hardened but he didn't say anything all he did was push Harry aside and leave.

~ HARRY's POV ~

Wow her dad's a douche.

I looked at Claire and I just walked to her and put her in my arms. Its like her body was made just for me. I felt her hands wrap around me and I just hugged her tighter. I felt her hair on my face. Mmm she smelled like pomegranate and strawberries.

"Your hair smells good." as soon as those words left my mouth I saw her pull away and look at me. I mentally slapped myself now she thinks I'm some weirdo.