- Chapter 67 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Love this place!" Niall said when we walked into our hotel room. We were in New York and we had rehearsals today.

"What song should we do?" Liam asked. We all took a seat on the couch.

"Live While Were Young? I mean that is our single and were releasing a video a couple days later." Zayn said looking at us for approval.

"How bout Little Things?" Louis said. We had some help with Ed on that but he wrote the song. Staurt, his manager just handed over the lyrics. I haven't heard from Ed since then.

"How about Gotta Be You? You know have our fans hear another song beside Live While Were Young and Little Things." I said looking at them.

"The song you wrote?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"Sure I'll text Simon now. Oh and the commercials coming on tonight so we should all watch." Liam said.

"Their also announcing who's going to perform." Niall said excited.

Simon approved the song and we were on our way to rehearsals. When we arrived they were setting up early for tomorrow. It was freezing, I don't know how they can rehearse with this cold.

"Lads let's go." Miranda said with a clipboard in her hand. Paul followed behind us with a couple of other bodyguards.

"Harry!" I turned around and saw Taylor. She smiled while I waved back, she waved back but then left.

"You should meet up with her later." Miranda said while we were getting our microphones. I shook my head and ignored her. I don't need anymore dating rumours going around.

"Girl I can see it in your eyes your disappointed because I'm the foolish one that you annoted with your heart I tore it apart." Liam sang. The mics were alright and the stage was cool too.

- - - -

"Good job lads now get rest. Oh and also the commercials coming out tonight you should watch." The producer walked away.

"That was epic!" Niall said.

"C'mon let's go get something to eat and take it back to our hotel." Zayn said walking ahead because I'm guessing he's sleepy.

We all decided on pizza since we heard New York has amazing Pizza. Niall bought a whole one for himself. After that we decided to leave shopping for another day since tomorrow we had a busy schedule and had to rest.

"The Tv Harold turn it on. I command you!" Louis yelled with a bowl of popcorn at his feet.

"Yes your highness." I played along. The rest of the lads crowded around the couch. I swear even these hotel couches can't fit all five of us.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for!" The blonde giggled. "The list and the official commercial for tomorrows New Years performances!"

The man beside her cleared his throat and nodded. He handed her a list and she looked up.

"Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Kanye West, Taylor Swift. . . . . "

"Pssst. Zayn past the popcorn." Niall said. We all looked at him and he shut upped quickly.

"Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull. . . . ."

Niall got up and walked past the tv to get popcorn. We all told him to move and he pouted back to his seat.

"Carrie Underwood, One Direction! . . . ." We all cheered and smiled.

"Oh andddd last but not least a very very special performance will take place that night." The blonde smiled slyly. "Performing her new single Come and get it from her new album, Stars Dance isssss." She looked at the guy beside her who smiled.

"Claire Woods! That's right she's back!"

Everyone looked at me. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it thru my ears. She's coming back. Wait. She's coming back! I jumped up and smiled to myself like a fool. I get to see her.

"She's coming back." Zayn whispered. We all looked at each other and smiled. It's the first genuine smile I had in the past months and I actually couldn't wait to see her. Will she even want to see me?

"Did Simon know?" Liam said. Right when he had said that Nialls phone rang.

"Simon did you hear she's-" Niall started to say when he answered. We all crowded around the phone.

"Yes lads I know. I was informed a while ago but I don't know where she is. Liam call Danielle, I'm sure she knows." We all looked at Liam who shifted nerviously.

"Sure I'm on it." He said quietly and we hung up. We all stayed silent for a bit till Louis said something.

"Soooo are you going to call orrrr." Liam nodded and got his phone out. We all waited while it rang.

"Liam Payne. What did I do to receive a call from you." Danielle said with a bit of sarcasm.

Liam cleared his throat. "Hey do you know where Claire is? Simon wants to know."

"Yes I know where she is." I smiled and my heart was filled with joy. "But like hell I'm telling you where she is. Last time you called me a bloody whore so do me a favor and all of you in One Direction go to hell!" And with that she had hung up. Our smiles faded.

"You called her a whore?" Zayn asked confused. "Liam what really happened?"

"Why would you call her a whore?" I asked confused because this just doesn't sound like Liam at all and because I wanted to know where Claire is!

"Just forget it I'll tell Simon to call her." He walked away and slammed the door behind him.

When he had left we all just stood there looking at each other. Liam has never disrespected a girl like that and never the less call them a whore. I let out a sigh and just walked to the room me and Louis shared.

The bed was comfortable so I layed there with my hands held behind my back thinking of Claire. She was here in New York, she was maybe a few minutes away, and she was back.

That night I couldn't sleep. I was too excited for tomorrow and the thought of seeing Claire just kept me up all night. I just hope she wants to see me.

>>>>>>>>>
Yea yea she's back.
Soo um I actually have the next chapter ready but I'm not sure if I should post it today orrrrr wait till tomorrow. What do you guys think?