- Chapter 85 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"That dress is perfect." I pointed to a black dress adorned with a couple of gemstones and it was just beautiful.

"Your going to look hot." Danielle said as she zipped up the dress and took the other dresses away.

"Don't I always?" I said as I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"So guess who got fired?" Danielle said as she put another piece of chocolate in her mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to think. "Not sure who?" I grabbed the dress and hung it up.

"Miranda."

My eyes widened and I went to sit beside Dani as fast as possible. "Why?"

"Well she forced Harry and Kendall into a relationship. One that your uncle Simon didn't know about and wasn't aware of."

"Ohhh yea Perrie, Alex, and Eleanor told me about that." I said casually.

Not very casual because their still pissed at me. I mean what was I suppose to do? They also said something about Becca and Harry? They ended up walking out of the store and told me they weren't going to be my bridesmaids anymore.

"What happened to the bridesmaid dresses? Have you chosen them?"

"About that. They dropped out and Perrie gave me a lecture." I shrugged my shoulders and then walked over to get a drink.

"What lecture?"

"Something about running to Harry's arms because Hendall was fake or else Becca was going to steal him from me?" I said as I sipped on some red wine.

Danielle kept quiet and just stared off into space. I finished off my wine and poured some more in. I don't know why but since that day wine has been my best friend.

After about 4 glasses of wine Danielle walked over and snachted the bottle away.

"Jesus you were about to finish it." She said as she examined the bottle. "What is up with you and wine lately?"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the couch. She followed and sat beside me just staring at me.

"What?"

"You do know Perries right?" She said as she she stared into my eyes.

I let out a groan. "Not you too."

"Then what? I just sit back and pretend to be happy for you? You know what your doing is wrong?" She stood up and towered over me.

"Are you going to give me a lecture too?" I layed down and prepared for the lecture to come.

"It's not a lecture. It's a reality check. You need one and fast before you commit the biggest mistake of your life."

"Marrying the man I love isn't a big mistake." I said while looking away.

"The MAN you love is Harry Styles! Not Ed Sheeran! Get that thru your thick skull!" Dani said pulling at her hair.

"How do you know who I love?!" I said now meeting her harsh glare.

"I know you don't love Ed that's for sure!" She said.

Ugh! I'm just so tired of people telling me that what I'm doing is wrong. Is marrying the man you love so wrong?

If it's Ed Sheeran then yes.

Shut up.

"Claire I love you like a sister and I care about you but what your doing is not right? Why do what your father asks of you?" She came closer to me. "You should do what makes you happy please. Please! Understand! Snap out of this trance." She grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion while I looked at her.

Snap out of it.

Out of what?

Your own lies that you keep telling yourself. I'm tired of hearing the bullshit lies you tell yourself everyday.

"I'm going crazy." I pushed her hands away and went to get another glass of wine.

As I was about to pour in the wine Dani came over and snatched the glass away. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

Hell I'll drink it out of the bottle.

"Dani please leave if your going to give me a lecture about all the bullshit I've already heard from Perrie." I let out a sigh and took a sip.

"Bullshit?" Dani said quietly.

"Yes I'm tired of all the bullshit you all keep telling me. If Harry wants to be with Becca then they should go for it." I took a long sip.

I jumped as I heard the sound of glass breaking. I quickly looked behind me and saw Dani standing over broken glass.

She let out a sigh and walked over to me. She stared into my eyes hard and shook her head.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish her hand came in contact with my cheek.

HARD.

My eyes widened.

"All of this isn't bullshit! You know what's bullshit?" She pressed a finger against my chest. "The shit you keep telling yourself and the lies that come out your mouth. You expect to be happy with someone you don't love? Guess what I'm sure Ed has been having second thoughts as well. You two aren't meant to be and I know you know. All this marriage is nothing but a contract by your father that you and Ed signed so you could take over the company.."

"Dani st-"

"No! I'm not going to stop. Claire you know it's true. I'm waiting for you to wake up. I understand Harry made mistakes and he shouldn't be forgiven but guess what? He's actually TRYING to change and make up for what he did. This contract that you and Ed signed can be broken with you just calling in and canceling it. Were all tired and honestly suck in your pride and run to Harry."

No.

"It's not the right time." I looked down. "I'd give anything but it's not the right time and it might never be the right time." I whispered. My cheek stung but I ignored it.

"Claire."

For some reason that moment my heart broke and it ached. My knees became weak and I fell to the floor full on sobbing into my hands as they covered my face. I felt the urge to cry and scream and punch.

"Shhh." Dani said as she held me in her arms.

"I want too Dani I really do but I can't because he has the right to move on to someone who isn't pathetic as me." I said thru sobs.

"You don't have too. I'm sure Harry will understand. But wait you want to let him go?"

I looked up at her and nodded my head slowly.

"He needs too. I don't want to stand in the way between him and Becca. If he's starting to like her then who am I to ruin that by coming back?"

It hurt.

It hurt like hell.

Like someone ripped my heart out.

Those simple words were hard to get out but they need too.

It hurt.

It really did.

But it was the only way.

I have to let Harry Styles go.

>>>>>>>>>
In tears just a little.

Hope you guys like it!!!!!