- Chapter 3 -

- CLAIRE's POV -

"That was amazing I'm glad you stopped by. Thank you I know this was your day off but I'm glad you came." Ellen said with a smile.

"No it's ok well I'll see you later." I gave her a hug and walked out. I found my sister with her face stuffed in a cupcake. -.- She has no right to judge me about my carrots.

Speaking of carrots where are the carrots?

"Claire c'mon let's go you're done for the day." She said while stuffing her face with food. I swear this girl can eat and she doesn't even gain weight. "I have yet to meet another human being that eats as much as you."

"Shut up." She glared at me. "I'll book more things for you." I gasped. "Fine" I mumbled. She smiled and we left. Damn her!

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Hey what's wrong mate?" Louis said while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing why?" I asked putting my arm around him.

"You refused to play FIFA! Now tell me what's wrong? Is it what Simon said about staying away from Claire?" He looked up at me and then a smile grew on his face.

"You fancy her don't you?" He smirked at me I just looked at the ceiling refusing to answer the question.

"HARRY LIKES CLAIRE!" I covered his mouth with my hand so the other lads wouldn't hear him.

"Hmm waaaa hmmmmmm!!!!" Liam then walked in with Zayn and Niall behind him. Great. I let go of Louis and got up to leave but was instead pushed to the ground.

"Lads help me! Liam grab his hands! Zayn! Niall! Hold his feet down!" Louis instructed. I was struggling to get away but failed. Louis got on top of me.

"Now tell me do you or do you not fancy Claire?" He smirked down at me. I was struggling to get free from their grasp. He then started tickling me. My eyes widened.

"No! Nooooo! Stop!" I yelled kicking. I felt like my insides were gonna burst. I couldn't take it anymore I was about to give up and confess but was saved by the ring of my phone. Zayn let go of my leg and went to answer.

"Vas happenin?" The rest of the boys let go of me and Zayn put it on speaker.

"Hey guys we were wondering if you guys wanted to come to the studio tomorrow to just hang out and maybe record some stuff since were gonna be together for the tour." Logan asked. We looked at each other searching for an answer.

"Yea we would like to hang out you know maybe do a collaboration." James said.

"It would be awesome if you guys came we just called Claire and-" Carlos started but I cut him off. "Claire?" "Yea Claire Woods you know since she's gonna be on tour with us too we thought we could all hang out and you guys could meet her." Kendall said.

"We would love too what time?" Louis smirked at me. Liam got ahold of the phone and wrote down the time.

"So . . . You fancy Claire huh?" Niall said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. "No"

"Oh c'mon mate just say it you fancy her it's obvious how you drooled over her while she was on tv just imagine what you'll do tomorrow when she's in front of you." Zayn said. Liam walked over and sat in front of me.

"Harry remember what Simon said we can't bother her just-" I cut him off. "How can we not bother her or talk to her she's going on tour with us we can't just ignore her!" I literally yelled.

"I know Haz just don't try to get in her pants or just don't try anything we wouldn't like to piss Simon off." Liam warned. I got up and left for my room. I laid in bed just thinking of tomorrow. I smiled at the thought of seeing her in front of me. I fell asleep with her gorgeous face in my mind.