- Chapter 23 -

~ VICTORIA's POV ~

"I'm telling you the truth why don't you believe me!" I yelled at my father. He stood in front of me looking out the large windows of his office.

"Your sister is smarter then that and Simon would never let that Harley fellow around her" he turned around and looked into my eyes.

"It's Harry but that's not the point she's wiling to actually date him! We can't let that happen we have to stop that from happening!" I slammed my fist into his glass desk.

"Victoria calm down don't worry your sister isn't stupid It's just a some sort of faze she's going thru but don't worry she'll eventually grow out of it and forget about that guy." He walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair.

"She said she's in love!" I blurt out.

He froze and slowly got up walking over to where I was standing and put both his arms on my shoulders.

"Well change that!" He yelled in my face.

"Yea if it was really that easy." I scoffed.

"Your her sister Victoria she'll listen and your around her 24/7 your her manager." He patted my head and walked back to his desk.

"You know how stubborn and naive she is and I got fired." I said the last part carefully while closing my eyes waiting for him to respond. I heard him slam his fists into his desk.

"Look for now were going to wait if she says something publicly or if they get pictures of her and him alone going on a date or whatever that's when we do something. He's not about to ruin my princess's image."

"So what's the plan?" I smirked at him.

"If she's stupid enough to actually date him we do whatever is possible to keep them apart. I'm sure Harley is smart and he'll stay away." He looked at me.

"For now we do nothing just keep me informed about that situation now here's the key to my apartments in London and LA keep an eye on her." He handed me the keys

"Where are they now?" He asked.

"Today's the day of their first concert back on tour so she's in Raleigh back home." He nodded.

"Get the first plane out of London and fly back I need you there to watch her." He waved his hand for me to leave.

- - - -

I walked out the plane and got a cab to my hotel. I payed the guy and walked in to get my room key. I settled in and unpacked.

I layed my head on the bed with my arms resting behind my head looking up at the ceiling.

Claire. I love her she's my sister you guys must think I'm a bitch but I'm not I love her I just don't like seeing her get hurt I've seen it one time and I don't want to see it happen again. When she dated Logan I was ok with it as well as my father because we knew they would eventually break up. Nick Jonas was different she was actually falling for him but before me and my father could do anything uncle Simon stepped in and did the work for us. Yea I'll be the one seperating Harry and her but it's better me then him. If he hurts her it will be worse ill just be knocking some sense into her head she'll thank me later.

Harry. I don't hate him if that's what your thinking. I actually think he's a nice guy but I know his type all sweet, cute, and innocent on the outside but he's bound to make a HUGE mistake.

James. God I miss James I love him very much. He doesn't want to see me he thinks I'm some crazy bitch but I'll just have to put him aside and fix thinks with him later.

Right now Harry and Claire will not happen and I'll make sure of it.

(A/N) short chapter I know but anyways thanks guy currently I have 269 reads and I'm really happy and I thank you all who are reading this. :) there's a picture of Victoria Justice on the side who plays her sister.