- Chapter 66 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy

~ HARRY's POV ~

My phone went off for what had to be the 100th time. It was the lads but I decided not to answer because I know what they were going to ask and say. Don't drink Harry, where are you?, and etc.

"Are you going to answer that?" I turned around and saw Gem with her arms crossed.

"Let's go downstairs for dinner." I got up and tried to push past her but she blocked me.

"Don't change the subject." She said.

"Gem just drop it." I let out a sigh. I wish people would just stop telling me what to do and stop scolding me. I'm not a child, I'm 19.

"Harry we tell you all this because we worry about you. Whenever mum sees on some magazine cover that your out drinking, she worries. Look I know Claire left and yes you made a mistake but everybody does. When she comes back I'm sure she'll forgive you." She put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ok but let's go eat." I walked out and headed downstairs to face my family. Everybody looked at me as I sat down.

"So Harry congratulations on your new album." My aunt said trying to make conversation.

"Thanks." I mumbled while I cut myself a piece of ham.

30 min of akward silence passed and all you could hear was the sound of forks and knifes scratching the plates. The mood was much different then last year.

"Excuse me I'm done. It was great mum." I gave her a small smile and got up. While I was walking out I heard my family mumble.

"He looks terrible." My aunt mumbled.

"He looks so sad." My cousin said.

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Those dark under circles are coming back."

I let out a sigh and walked to the back. My mind didn't want to hear more. It made me seem pathetic and I hate people feeling sorry for me. I went inside and got my coat heading to a place I know will make me feel better.

The tree was covered in some snow but I still managed to climb it without a problem. The hole was covered in a bit of snow but I took it out. Two boxes lay inside and i pulled the one on top. I smoothed the top cover and took a deep breath before opening it.

"Your still here." I smiled down as I saw the pictures inside. I grabbed the stack and started looking thru them one by one. There was one were she was cooking with my mum, when we went to the bakery, when she was baking cookies with Gem, and just so many pictures of her.

"Where are you?" I looked down and tears started falling from my eyes. God I must look pathetic right now I'm just glad no one else is around.

"Harry?" I looked down and saw Gemma. "Come down."

I let out a deep breath and wiped my face hoping she won't notice. I put the box back in and made my way down and turned to face her.

"Why are you crying?" She whispered.

"I'm not it's just the cold let's go back." I walked ahead but decided to go to the bakery instead. Whenever I didnt feel so well I would always go and get a cookie.

The little bell rang as I opened the door and a girl with blonde like hair walked out with an apron.

"Hello may I help you?" She looked up and her eyes widened. "Your Harry Styles."

"Yea can I have a dozen chocolate chip cookies." I dug in my hand and pulled out my wallet to pay. The girl hadn't moved and she just kept staring at me. "Excuse me but can I have a dozen chocolate chip cookies?"

"Oh yea." She blinked a few times and went to get a box. I noticed how she swayed her hips from the side and how she bent over. I rolled my eyes like really? Girls respect yourselfs.

"So what are you doing here?" She said while sealing the box.

"Can I get my cookies please?" She handed them over and batted her eyelashes.

"Maybe we can hang out since your in town?" She said sweetly. I shook my head and put a 20 on the counter.

"Thank you." I walked out and rolled my eyes. When are there ever going to be decent girls who don't throw themselves at you?

"Wait!" I turned around and saw another girl run towards me with black hair. When she looked up my eyes widened. Her face had the same structure like Hers except her eyes weren't brown they were Greenish.

"I'm sorry my co worker can be like that sometimes. Please don't stop coming im apologizing for her behavior." She looked up and smiled. I cleared my throat.

"It's alright but do me a favor?" I said staring at her. She looked at me and nodded her head.

"Stay away from me." And with that I walked away. I don't know why I said it but I did. I was angry for her looking as much as she did to Claire. Claire was unique one of a kind and she had to come back.

- - - -

"I don't understand why you had to come?" I said helping the guys with their luggage. They all decided to come see me since I wasn't answering my phone.

"We came to check on you. We leave in 3 days and we might as well leave together." Liam said getting his luggage.

"Still you should have calle-" I bumped into someone, knocking them down. "Oh I'm sorry let me help you."

"It's alright." She looked up at me and glared at me. "Let go of me." She pulled her arm off.

"Oh hey it's you." I said recognizing the girl from the bakery. The guys looked at both of us confused.

"Yea me. Remember you told me to stay away from you?" She rolled her eyes and left. Well that's the last I'll see of her.

"What was that?" Louis said while we walked out. I shrugged my shoulders and we left for the car.

"Don't know." We all got in and drove to my place.

The past three days have been great. My mum appreciated the guys for coming and asked them to take care of me. They were alright but right now I just want to go back to the states. We were flying straight to New York, pick a song, and rehearse.

I just want things to go back to normal.

>>>>>>>
Soooo hiiiiiiiiiiii (stitch voice)