- Chapter 8 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

We boarded the plane to Utah and I sat down beside Carlos. I was avoiding having any contact with Harry or anybody else from 1D. The day of my interview I went home and logged on Twitter. I saw countless tweets of hate directed towards me. I was usted to it but not that bad.

During those days I realized I haven't had that dream or thought about HIM like I constantly usted too. I was happy but was disappointed when I found out why.

I'm starting to like Harry.

I cried. I'm forgetting HIM but I'm starting to like Harry. Why does life hate me so much?

"Claire tell me what's wrong?" I heard Carlos voice filled with concern. I know I can trust him, I've always told him everything.

"Carlos I don't know if I'm going crazy or I don't know but I guess I'm kinda liking Harry." I admitted. I pouted disappointed in myself.

"Hey hey." he put his arm around me. "It's ok that's nothing to get sad over. I'm actually happy." he smiled down at me genually.

"Really? Because everybody is just telling me he's a man whore." He started laughing.

"Well he is but I don't know if it's just me but he's actually acting different." I looked up at him.

"Do you think it's too soon? I mean it's only been 5 days."

"Well at least it's not like a Disney movie where they meet the guy and then get married the day after." We started laughing at how true that was.

"I guess not but do you think he likes me?"

~ HARRY's POV ~

I saw Claire and Carlos laughing and having a good time 3 rows down from the opposite side. She's been avoiding all of us and I can't help but feel . . . Sad?

"Ok Harold tell me when are you gonna grow balls and tell her you like her?" Louis said from beside me.

"I don't know do you think she likes me?"

"There's only one way to find out and that's going up to tell her. The worst thing that can happen is she rejects you and this whole tour will be akward." He smiles brightly at me.

I was now more determined not to tell her. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I was awakened by Zayn which suprised me since he's always the one we have to wake up.

We walked out and I saw Claire talking to Victoria about staying at a different hotel. What the fuck? Doesn't she want to stay with us?

"Hey guys were staying at a different hotel is that ok?" Victoria asked while Claire kept her head down avoiding eye contact.

"Uh yea I guess but why?" James asked. We all looked at Claire to say something but she just kept her head down. She was really pissing me off.

"Call me tomorrow when we have sound check. Ok. Ok. Good night." and with that her and Claire walked out.

"What was that?" Kendall asked. "Do you think we should have stopped them?"

Carlos sighs and shakes his head. "No they'll be ok let's just go to our hotel and get rest we have sound check tomorrow at 12."

We all walked out and we drove in silence to our hotel. Everybody was tired so we just got our room keys and went straight to bed. I layed in bed thinking of Claire.

I wanted to know why she's been avoiding all of us? Especially me. I've been trying to reach her for the past few days but she hasn't answered one single text or call. What did I do? I wanted so badly to just tell her I like her but then again I'm afraid of getting rejected. No girl has ever rejected me. I never realized this but I like Claire. I smiled at myself for saying it so easily in my head but I knew I couldn't say it to her in person. I know what her father thinks of me and I'm more then willing to prove him wrong. She's so delicate and warm. Her beautiful chocolate colored eyes. Her small heart shaped pink lips. Her soft clear skin. Her soft raven colored hair. Her smile that light ups my world and makes me feel all warm inside.