- Chapter 5 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Nobody asked why I was crying and I was grateful because I didn't want to talk about it.

We spent hours in the studio and the boys recorded songs for their first album, which was coming out a week before mine was suppose to be released. Their voices were amazing together. Uncle Simon made a good choice in putting their voices together.

I recorded some of my songs which were Hit the lights, Love me like a love song, and Stay ft James Maslow. (I know they're not in the same album and stuff but it's a fanfic so . . . Yea)

I learned that for some reason Liam was some what scared of spoons and the more responsible one, even tho Louis was the oldest one.

Zayn liked to draw and we had a bonding moment over it. He was the quiet one and liked to keep to himself. He looked like a badboy but he really was sweet.

Niall liked to eat as much as my sister and they spent their time stuffing their face with food. James didn't look too happy seeing as they were getting along. I liked his sweet innocent smile. I absolutely adored the Irish boy. ^_^

Louis liked carrots just as much as me. He was the loud sassy one and I saw that him and Harry were pretty close. He was my carrot king apparently.

Harry seemed to be more of a flirt and very cheeky. I saw him stealing glances at me every now and then. I don't know but I had a feeling he kinda fanci-

"Hey Claire wanna go out to dinner with all of us?" I looked over at James. "We just got done and the boys can get to know you more since we're going to be on the road with each other for 3 months."

"Oh um yea sure why not let's go." I got up to get my bag and followed behind them.

"Hey um are you alight love?" I looked beside me and saw Harry.

"Oh um yea" I smiled at him.

We made our way out and were mobbed by paparazzi. I was falling behind when I felt someone hold my hand and noticed it was Harry's. He led me thru the crowd following behind the rest of our group.

"Claire! Claire! Are you and Logan dating?"

"Why are you holding Harry's hand?"

"Harry what do you feel about Caroline Flack saying you guys are still together?"

Caroline Flack? We made our way ignoring the stupid questions and finally got in the van. I noticed I was still holding Harry's hand and let go.

"Thanks" he nodded at me and looked out the window. The whole ride to the restaurant I was thinking of Caroline Flack and Harry. Of course I knew who she was but I never knew her and Harry dated. She's like 30, and he's only 18. Guess he's into older women oh well their goes my chance flying out the window. Wait what am I saying?

We got to the restaurant and made our way in and sat down. We ordered and waited while they brought our drinks and food.

"So Claire tell us about you?" Zayn asked from beside me.

"Well what would you like to know?"

"How about you just tell us everything about you." Niall said from my other side.

"Well my real name is Claire Cowell. I changed it to my moms last name. My mums name is Monica Woods she's a teacher. I have one older brother and 2 younger brothers an-"

"Hey what about me!" Victoria asked.

"Oh yea and her."

"Bitch." she muttered. The boys all laughed and I stuck my tongue out at her.