- Chapter 37 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Harry calm down mate." Lou said trying to get me to sit down. I couldn't I didn't know where she was or where she went! What if something happened to her? But Paul's with her I'm sure she's ok right? I looked out the window and paps were still outside! Really don't they have a life?

"Claire!" I turned around and saw her walking in with Paul and Joshua. I ran to her and engulfed her into a hug.

"Where the hell have you been? We were all worried never do that again!" I grabbed her by her shoulders. She gave me a small smile.

"I'm ok guys just had to take care of something. How's Alex?" She said while walking over to her mom.

"Nialls with her right now." Perrie said hugging Zayn.

"What did you do Claire?" Liam asked the question we all want know. She took a deep breath.

"Kayla I want to know what happened to Alex's dad?" Kayla's eyes widened.

"Why?" We all looked at Claire waiting for her to answer.

"I just want to know please tell me." She begged. "He's in Florida with his new family." Kayla said looking down.

"Joshua call the police make sure they find him inform me." Josh nodded and left. We all had confused faces as to why she wanted Alex's dad found. What happened?

"Why are you calling the police?" Kayla asked worried and scared. Claire grabbed Kayla and they walked off.

"Do you think Nialls ok?" Jade asked.

"He hasn't eaten in the last hours so that means somethings wrong, were talking about Niall after all." Leigh-Anne Said.

"I'm sure he's ok." Jesy said.

I hope so he seemed so broken. After Claire left Niall kept blaming himself. It was no ones fault that this happened. It wasn't even Alex's there must be a reason as to why she did all this.

"Lads." We all turned to Liam. "Simon called he said that we have to go back in 2 days so we can start our tour."

"What about Claire?" Zayn said hugging Perrie. I knew he liked her I just don't get why he hasn't told her but back to the important stuff. We can't leave, well I can't just leave Claire alone she needs me.

"He said he's tried giving us a few days but he can't so we have to back. I'll go tell Niall." He walked off. I can't leave Claire all by herself. As much as I want to stay I know I can't, I can't let our fans down. I hope she understands.

~ NIALL's POV ~

I sat down beside her holding her hand. Her face was pale and no color was shown. Her face was emotionless. I looked around her arms and saw the bruises fading. I felt bad because this was my fault, I should have said something before instead of just staying quiet. If something were to happen to her-

"Niall mate?" I turned around and saw Liam stick his head thru the door. "Simon called we have to go back in 2 days." I let out a sigh knowing this was coming.

"I don't want to leave her Liam." I looked down at her pale lifeless face.

"I'm sorry, Simon tried getting us a few more days but he can't change anything." He walked over to me a put his hand on my shoulder. "She'll be ok. Claire will call us and inform us on how she's doing. Niall you have to be strong not just for her but for our fans, we can't let them down." I knew what he was sayin was true we can't let them down. I just nodded and he left.

"Alex wake up please I'm sorry for letting this happen to you. I could have prevented this from happening. Please just please wake up. I'm leaving for our tour in 2 days so I don't have much time just promise me that by that time you'll be awake" I kissed her hand and walked out.