- Chapter 12 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

"Claire I'm hungryyyyyy!" Niall said while placing his head on my lap. I just played with his hair and laughed. We were all on our 4th day in Florida and me and the boys all got along very well now.

"Oi! Niall get off!" Louis said while trying to move Nialls head.

"No! Lay on her other side" Louis did as he was told and I found myself with 2 sets of arms wrapped around me. I couldn't move and that's when I saw Zayn walk in and give me a weird look. I just gave him a "help me" look. Zayn walked over and I thought he was gonna help but he just moved Niall over and layed his head on my lap and I found myself with 3 sets of arms around me.

"Hey Louis I found your-" Liam started but stopped when he saw our situation.

"Liiiuuuuummmmm! You have to come here and lay your head it's so comfortable!" Niall said with his face pressed to my stomach. I saw Liam shrug his shoulders and lay beside Louis and here I am with 4 sets of arms wrapped around me.

"Uh guys I can't move and I can't feel my legs." I said shaking their heads but they wouldn't budge. I heard the sound of the door opening and in walked everybody with bags

of chinese take-out. They all froze and looked at me.

"Help please" Harry walked over and realized they were all asleep. It's not a suprise really we just finished our show 2 hours ago.

"Their knocked out and their hands won't budge. What did you do?" Harry said looking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and tried moving again but I couldn't move.

"Niall! I have food!" Niall jumped up which cause everybody else to fall off.

"Thank you! I thought I was gonna have to stay like that now let's eat." I walked to the table that we had and everybody else followed behind. We all sat down and ate. We joked around and threw food at each other. It was getting late so we decided to go back to our rooms.

"Hey Claire I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6" Harry said when we got to my door.

"Yea that's ok well good night see you tomorrow." We hugged and I walked in my room to find Victoria watching tv. I went to sit beside her and she turned the volume down.

"We leave Florida in 2 days to spend Christmas in North Carolina with mom. I'm telling you now because I know you'll eventually forget." I knew we were going and I might as well tell her now. It's now or never.

"Uh about that . . . I'm kinda spending Christmas with Harry's family." I said in a low tone. I was waiting for the worst. My sister was sweet and innocent and a goody two shoes but she has really bad anger issues.

"WHAT! CLAIRE! You can't just do that! You hardly know each other! You guys aren't even dating! Your taking this way to fast! I get that you guys are going on a first date tomorrow but-"

"I know I know but were not going as boyfriend and girlfriend were going as friends and he's spending New Years with us." I saw her facial expression go from mad to pissed. Crap!

"Claire. Oh Claire. Your my sister and I love you. Your just so naive sometimes he's a player haven't you read all the tabloids. He looks all cute and innocent but he's just going to ruin you!" She finally pissed me off how dare she!

"Oh so everything the media says is true? Me and you know that their just made of pure lies. All the shit they put in the magazines is fake! You want me to believe that my father is the best father! You want me to believe that our father bought my mom that house she lives in! If my father was the best father he wouldn't have pushed us aside and you know damn well I bought that house for her! Don't stand there and say that what the media says is true and don't even dare to judge another person you don't really know yourself!" I stormed out and slammed the door behind me. I walked down to the small garden the hotel had. I sat at the bench where I found Harry crying 3 days ago.

* FLASHBACK *

I walked in the garden to look if they had any peonies but stopped when I heard sniffling. I turned the corner and there sat a curly haired boy crying. I knew it was Harry so I proceeded with caution. The way he was crying tore my heart to pieces and all I wanted to do was comfort him and find out why he was crying.

"H-Harry are you ok?" I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. His eyes were swollen, his face red, and tears were falling down his face. He looked so sad so I just hugged him and sat beside him.

"What's wrong? Do you wanna tell me what happened?" His head was on my chest and he looked up and nodded his head.

"I saw the tabloids this morning. They were literally counting down the women I supposedly slept with. I'm only 18 Claire! I'm sure they even made up some and just put their names there just to make me look more like a jerk. I'm not like that! I've only had a small amount of fame! All the girls in that article I don't even know the pictures they used were where I had just met them. Yes I'll admit I dated Caroline Flack but that's it! They also had a picture of me and you walking out of Mcdonalds and they were calling you another of my flings and they wanted to know who my mystery girl is. I'm not a player or a jerk or any of those things." He looked at me and I knew he was telling the truth. "I also got on Twitter." He took his phone out his pocket and handed it to me. "Read them." I unlocked his phone and started scrolling down.

-@Harry_Styles I feel sorry for whoever that girl is.

-@Harry_Styles poor girl she doesn't deserve what your gonna do to her and the many others you've done that too.

-@Harry_Styles your a jerk! You deserve to be alone! Go die!

I decided to not read all of them they were just all hateful. Not many hate but still the few tweets were all horrible.

"You shouldn't listen to them. Your an amazing and sweet guy. I'm suprised you haven't noticed all the girl that throw themselves at you. You also shouldn't let the fame get to your head. You have to stay true to yourself in this business or it'll ruin you. Don't turn into the guy the tabloids say." He sat straight up and looked into my eyes.

"I promise I won't."

* END OF FLASHBACK *

It was getting really chilly so I walked back inside and headed to my bedroom not even bothering to see if my sister was there or not. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

"-do you think I give a damn if you leave?" Harry laughed while I cried.

"You've turned into a jerk! I thought you loved me!"

Harry laughed and walked away leaving me their crying.

I jumped out of bed and was sweating like crazy. That moment I just felt confused. That dream what was it? I know Harry would never do that to me.