- Chapter 91 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Ok so before I start this chapter I have a little rant. You can skip it if you want but I just feel that I need to get this out.

Their are some fans who ship Larry and I find that cute that they have a cute bromance and everything but some fans are taking it to far and it pisses me off that some fans call Louis and Eleanor's relationship fake is just to much. I'm sorry your just too hurt to see Louis with a girl that will never be you but no need to hate.

Fans have like different theories and whatever but seriously don't you ever think that the reason we don't see them together hardly anymore is because of certain fans making it seem they love each other. If they do it would be awesome but still if they haven't confirmed it then stop.

I ship Larry but it pisses me off when people hate on Eleanor. If Lou is happy we should all be.

Ok that's all ^_^

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I saw Claire in my front door. Her hair was everywhere and she was out of breath.

"Is Becca here?" She said looking around behind me.

"No her flight doesn't land in like another hour." I said as I led her to the living room of our house.

"Do you know where she went?" She said as she sat trying to catch her breath.

"Yea she went back home to see her family." I said as I went to get her a cup of water.

"Is that all she said?" I turned around and saw that she had followed me to the kitchen.

"Yea why?" I handed her the glass of water. She had me confused with all the questions.

"Didn't she tell you I mean you are managing her."

"No and besides I'm dropping her and making sure she can't get a decent job." She said bluntly.

"Why? What did she do?"

"Your dating her right?"

"Is that why? Claire just because she's dating me doesn't me you have to do that!" I yelled.

"It's not because of that. So you are dating?"

"Yes but were going slow. Besides that doesn't give you the right to act like a bitch towards her she was recomended by your father." I glared at her but she didn't seem to care.

"She's going to hurt you." She said softly looking up at me. "She's using you Harry."

"You have no proof of that!" I yelled.

"I do while I was in London meeting with my father I overheard a conversation that her and my sister. My sister contracted her so she could seperate us."

I stared at the person in front of me and I no longer knew her. Why does she make up lies?

"Your lieing." I said while balling my fists.

"I'm not and I may not have proof but I know what I'm talking about."

"First of all there is no Us until you left and decided to get engaged to my best mate who ended up cheating on you. Karmas a bitch isn't it?"

Her eyes widend in disbelief and she stared hard at me like she wanted to kill me.

"I left because YOU cheated on me several times so you have no right to say anything to me! I'm not the one that ruined what we had!!" She yelled furiously at me.

"You moved on to my best mate what the fuck was I suppose to think?" I yelled back with the same tone.

"Nothing because you obviously don't care!"

"How do you know I didn't care!"

"Well you were sleeping with random girls! So you must have really cared huh? You care so much for me." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry ok I tried to change and don't ruin this relationship for me!" I yelled at her.

"So your going to believe her over me?" Claire said looking at me sadly.

"You keep making up these lies and besides I trust her."

Claire turned around and before I knew it she threw the glass into the wall. The sound of glass breaking making me flinch. I could see Claire's shoulders going up and down rapidly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said as I walked over put she stopped me by slamming her fist into a wall.

"Claire!" I ran to her but she covered her fist and just started punching my chest as she cried into it.

"I'm trying to save you from heartbreak!" She said as her head was buried in my chest.

"No your not your filling my head with lies." She removed her head and before I could stop her she slammed her other fist into the wall.

"Stop! Claire what are you doing?" I grabbed her behind.

"I'm trying to help you Harry your making me frustrated! How can you trust her over me?" She said looking at me.

"I just don't like it when you lie. Claire if your wanting me back don't do it this way! Let me please move on with Becca and don't ruin her." She pushed my arms away and stood in front of me with a harsh glare.

"I'm trying to help you but you know what fuck you Styles I don't give a shit about what happens to you but after you find out the truth don't come crying back to me!" She said as grabbed her purse and walked out.

All I heard was the crunching of glass as she walked over it. The last thing I heard was the slamming of the door and frames falling down.

I let out a sigh and noticed stains on my shirt. My eyes widened and I ran out to find Claire already gone.

As I walked to the kitchen the door opened and in walked the guys.

"What the fuck happened?" Liam said as he and the boys walked into the kitchen.

"Is that blood?" Niall said getting lightheaded.

I looked over to the wall and noticed blood stains and drops of blood on the floor. Also my t shirt.

That was all I was left with.

Blood and broken glass.

>>>>>>>>>>
Ooo that just have hurt.

Also thanks for the reads were at 9k reads!!!!