- Chapter 81 -

Vote and Conment. :) Enjoy.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

After our performance we went to change and then proceeded to take our seats. We were sitting front row with Taylor and well we kinda had the best seats. So far I've won 3 awards and Taylor 4.

"Our Next Performers are a group of 5 British boys who have taken the music industry by storm." Screams were heard. "Here to perform Loved You First, One Direction!" BTR said.

We all clapped and I noticed that cameras were aimed at me. I let out a sigh and buried my head in Eds shoulder. Why do they do this?

[Zayn:]
Girl, that should be me driving to your house, Knocking on your door, kissing you on the mouth,

[Liam:]
Pulling on your hand, dancing in the dark
'Cause I was the only one who loved you from the start.

[Harry:]
But now when I see you with him it tears my world apart.

His green eyes locked with mine momentary and then he looked away.

[All:]
Because I've been waiting All this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken And nothing could be worse.
Baby, I loved you first. Had my chances, Could have been where he is standing. That's what hurts the most. Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know, Baby, I loved you first.

Ed looked over at me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and refused to look back.

[Louis:]
Girl, that should be me calling on your phone Saying you're the one and that I'll never let you go.

Taylor tapped my shoulder and pointed over to Harry.

[Harry:]
I never understood what love was really like But I felt it for the first time looking in your eyes.

He pointed over to me and quickly realized what he was doing. My eyes widened and Ed shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

[Liam:]
But now when I see you with him my whole world falls apart.

While Liam sang he led Harry away from where I was at.

[All:]
Because I've been waiting All this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken And nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first. Had my chances, Could have been where he is standing. That's what hurts the most. Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know, Baby, I loved you first.

[Zayn:]
First touch (first touch), first kiss (first kiss), First girl who made me feel like this (like this) Heartbreak (heartbreak), it's killing me (k-k-killin' me), I loved you first why can't you see?

[Niall:]
I've been waiting All this time to finally say it But now I see your heart's been taken, Nothing could be worse.

[Zayn:]
Baby, I loved you first.

[All:]
Had my chances, Could have been where he is standing. That's what hurts the most. Girl, I came so close But now you'll never know, Baby, I loved you first

[Zayn:]
Baby, I loved you first. Baby, I loved you first, oh, yeah.

I decided to look up and saw Harry at the edge of the steps looking over me.

[Harry:]
Baby I loved you first.

I noticed that his eyes were glossy.

My heart broke a little.

Wait is that normal?

No no and no I need to get my shit together.

Claire your engaged and you need to stop worrying about Harry. He's happy with Kendall and your happy with Ed.

Just how things are suppose to be.

Right?

No you idiot you still love Harry!

Nope no no and hell no!

I love Ed!

Do you?

Yes I do now stop filling my head with stupid lies.

Wait who am I talking too?

Your conscious and your conscious is telling you that your heart still belongs to that curly haired idiot up there.

No your just making up lies he cheated and that's that. I wasn't good enough.

Let him explain! It was a misunderstanding and you need to listen. Claire, Harry loves you or else he wouldn't be up there pouring his heart out to you.

"Babe you ok?" I looked and saw Ed looking at me with a worried expression.

"Just need to go to the bathroom." I quickly got up and Taylor followed.

I need to clear my head and get rid of these foolish thoughts.

Look who's calling who foolish.

Shut up.

~ TAYLOR's POV ~

Something was wrong with Claire and Harry. I got a call from Alex and she said Harry just decided to give up on Claire. There's something wrong with this engagement and this whole Hendall crap looked like a scam.

"You ok?" I said as I saw Claire splash her face with water.

"Yea just needed some air." She said.

"Tell me what's going on?" She looked up and furrowed her eyebrows.

"About what?"

"Claire I know you still love Harry and clearly he loves you too." She let out a frustrated sigh and ran her hands thru her hair.

"Not you too taylor." She wiped her face and tried pushing past me. "What your not letting me thru?"

"Not until you admit your feelings. Claire I worry about you and I just want you to be happy. I don't want you to commit a mistake that you might regret."

I loved Claire, like a sister and honestly she isn't that good at lieing. Harry isn't one either and I just want them to be together. I love Ed don't get me wrong but there's something going on with him too.

"I'm not, ok Taylor and your not one to give relationship advice."

Silence fell thru and she cleared her throat.

"I didn't mean it like that."

I wasn't mad at her because she was right but what hurt was that she herself couldn't see her feelings. She was blind to them and someone has to make her open her eyes.

If someone doesn't do anything Claire, Harry, and Ed are going to end up hurt.

Harry because he might be stuck with someone he doesn't love.

Claire because she might end up married and stuck for the rest of her life to someone she doesn't love.

Ed.

Ed because he might hurt Claire.

Ed.

Ed because he's . . . . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ed because you guys will find out later on and btw I'm almost done with this book just a few more chapters!!!

Also thank you for the reads and votes of course also to Tigerrlilly222 because I love your comments and I love reading them.