- Chapter 64 -

Vote and Comment :) Enjoy.

inTouch Magazine

Latest pictures of Harry Styles have surfaced of him vomiting out of a local bar. The bar owner said that Styles had to be escorted out for starting a fight with another guy. Styles has been seen drinking a lot lately. A source close to Harry says "the reason he's been drinking a lot is because of Claire. He blames her for just leaving and if she ever comes back he doesn't want to see her."

Looks like Harry Styles might have moved on after that. He was out spotted with Taylor Swift at a local diner in London recently. The boys are now back in California for the release of their Take Me Home album which will come out the last week of November.

~ ZAYN's POV ~
[November]

I put the magazine down and pushed it away. They had the audacity to actually mail this to us. Those bastards! The source was obviously fake. Do they seriously print all this junk? Where do they get this crap from? I shook my head. I just can't believe management forced Harry to date Taylor. They both declined but Miranda being the bitch she is set them up. Harry hasn't seen Taylor since Miranda set them up. It disgusted me that people actually read, buy, and believe this crap!

"Zayn babe you ok?" I looked behind me and Perrie gave me a worried expression. I let out a deep breath.

"Yea why?" I gave her a small smile.

"Your face was all twisted up like you were sick or something? Are you ok?" She walked towards me feeling my face.

"Yea just these magazines they sent us today. Just rubbish."

"Hey. It's gonna be ok don't worry people will hopefully just ignore this." She kissed my forehead. "Now c'mon we have a movie to watch."

I got up and walked behind her. Me and Perrie both had a break today from the studio so we decided to spend it together by just laying back and watching a movie. I walked in the living room and saw candy, popcorn, drinks, and all sort of junk food on the table.

"And this is why I love you!" I smiled down at her.

"Oh Ryan Gosling be mine." Perrie said once she got a view of Ryan.

"Hey what about me!" I said punching her lightly on the arm. She laughed and looked at me.

"Don't worry he doesn't have tattoos like you." She kissed my cheek. I put my arm around her and kissed her. She got on me straddling my lap and my fingers started going under her shirt. Before I could take it off my phone started ringing. Damn it!

"Hello?" I said annoyed.

"Zaynnnn."

"Harry?" I asked confused.

"Yes it's Haruhhh! Come pick me up at this pub. I called Louis he won't answer." He slurred.

"Damn it Harry stay right there!" I got up and ran to get my shoes on.

"What happened?" Perrie asked confused.

"It's Harry I need to go pick him up. I'm sorry." She gave me a small smile.

"It's alright now go." I nodded and ran to my car.

Damn it! Why does Harry have to just go on and get drunk today. Don't get me wrong I love Harry but he really needs to stop drinking. It's gotten worse over the past month. I drove as fast as I could to the bar we've had to pick Harry up from dozen of times. Hopefully the paps weren't anywhere near there but I really wouldn't be suprised if they were. Simons gonna kill us, he told us to make sure Harry isn't caught drinking because that would mean bad publicity before our second album was released.

"Zaynn! Mate!" I spotted Harry leaning against the bar. He looked absolutely dreadful and he reeked of alcohol.

"I've tried getting him to stop but I couldn't do much." The bartender said shaking his head.

"Thanks." As I got closer to Harry the scent of alcohol was strong. He smelled like he had bathed in alcohol, that's how bad it was.

"Zayn I saw Claire." He said while I put an arm around my shoulder to steady him.

"Let's go home Harry we have to be in Simons office tomorrow and our albums coming out in 2 days." I walked out with him and let out a deep breath as I saw no paps around.

"It's gottaaaa be youuuu!" Harry tried singing as I got him in the passanger side.

"Ok Harry let's go home." Harry just stayed quiet.

Why did this happen?

- - - -

"Smile lads!"

"Over here."

"Can we get individual pictures?"

We went one by one. Harry looked horrible but Lou managed to cover up his dark undercircles a little. Simon had scolded Harry and forbid him from going to a bar. We were all keeping an eye on him since their was going to be alcohol at this party. Our album was released a few hours ago and hit number 1 already.

"Zayn! Can we get a picture with you and Perrie?"

I looked over at Perrie who smiled. She walked over and stroked my hand to keep me calm. We were all nervious, not for us but for Harry because we don't know how he's going to react or act at this party.

"Zayn calm down." Louis said forcing a smile. I knew he was worried too.

"Should we take turns watching him?" Niall asked. Liam walked over and nodded his head.

"I'm not a child." We turned around and saw Harry glaring at us. "I'm not going to ruin this just stay out of my way don't worry I won't drink." He walked away before we could say anything.

"Hey guys congrats." Big Time Rush walked over smiling.

"Thanks." We all said.

"What's wrong with Harry over there?" Carlos asked.

"Just let it be." Liam said.

"Is it because of Claire?" Logan whispered. Louis and Niall nodded their heads.

"C'mon let's get inside." Louis said.

While we walked in my eyes wandered to where Harry was at. He seemed different mostly his appearance, that green glow to his eyes was gone and his once curly hair looked almost straight. His smile wasn't sincere and seemed forced. I frowned as I saw him get a glass of champagne. Where was the old Harry? The Harry that joked around? I missed that Harry who laughed and joked around all the time.

Why did you have to leave?

>>>>>>>>
Where are thou Claire????