- Chapter 83 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ ZAYN's POV ~

"Hey love can you tell me what the meeting was about?" We all listened to Liam trying to flirt with the secretary.

"Is it going to work?" Niall whispered.

"It better work." Louis said.

The past few days we noticed how Harry's been spending a lot of time with that Becca girl. We wanted to know what happened with Kendall so we called in to all the secretaries.

The past hours were spent flirting with them to get us the informations about what happened to that meeting Harry had a couple weeks ago.

We all had our theories and we wanted our questions answered.

"I don't know I might lose my job." The secretary said uncertainly.

"C'mon babe don't you want to help me out?" Liam said.

"Yeaaa but."

"I'm sure your bum is in great shape but c'mon tell me. It will just be between you and me."

After a moment of giggling and silence. "Oh ok."

"Finally." I said.

"Miranda called Harry in to talk about his image and Claire Woods. Kris Jenner was there and some sort of contract was signed for Harry and Kendall to fake date. Long story short Kendall paid to get bailed out of this contract and they are no longer legally bound to each other."

"Thanks love." Liam hanged up quickly and we all stayed silent.

"So he was forced to this?" I whispered.

"But he's starting to have feeling for this Becca girl." Niall said.

"Wait was Simon ok with this?" Liam said confused. "We gotta call him."

"What should we do?" Louis said looking at all of us.

"We tell Claire." We all turned to look at Eleanour, Perrie, and Alex.

"When did you guys get here?" Niall said freaking out.

"Well I heard the part where you told some secretary you'd choose her over food any day." Alex said giggling into her hands.

"Hey. I can't flirt." Niall said crossing his arms around his chest.

"It's ok Niall. You can't be worse then Zayn over here." My girlfriend said smiling at me.

"You guys are getting distracted. We have to tell Claire about this and hope for a reunion." Liam said putting his shoes on. "Let's go."

"Slow your roll Li." Eleanour said while holding a hand up in the air. "Chill were about to go dress shopping with her now so we'll tell her."

"That's why I love her." Louis said.

"Shut up." Niall said as he threw a pillow at them.

"Everyone knows that me and Alex are the cutest." Niall said as he hugged Alex.

They got into some argument about who's cutest and even Liam joined in. I rolled my eyes and listened to them argue.

"Ok your all cute but were missing the point. You have to go tell Claire." They shut up and the girls said there goodbyes.

"Text me about what happens ok?" I told Perrie as she kissed me goodbye.

"Sure thing." She turned to walk away but stopped and turned around. "Oh and by the way Zerrie is the cutest." And with that she shut the door.

And that's why I love her.

~ PERRIE's POV ~

"How should we tell her?" I said as we walked to the boutique.

"How about we try on a few dresses and then we ask questions and then we just flat out tell her." Alex said as she opened the door for us.

We all nodded and headed inside. The thought of someone forcing two human beings together made me sick. Everyone has the right to choose who they want to be with.

"Hey guys. Here change." Claire said as soon as she saw us.

We changed into a pretty short salmon colored dress and walked out. Claire looked up and examined it on each of us.

"I don't know maybe the turquoise will look better."

After trying about 15 more dresses we decided it was time to take a break and the employees brought us some chilled champagne.

"Sooo Claire your weddings like a month away. How are you feeling? Are you managing to get everything done?" Eleanour asked.

"Well the VMA's are two weeks away so the dress is arriving the day after the VMA's. And I'm feeling great because I get to spend it with you guys." She smiled at us.

I smiled back and then remembered what we had to say. I looked at each of the girls and they nodded.

"Claire about Harry and Kendall." I started.

"Oh yea I've been meaning to ask. What happened between them?" She said concerned.

"Wellll let's just say they never liked each other." Eleanour said.

"What are you trying to say?" Claire said confused.

"Claire they were forced to date. Miranda made them sign a contract and Kendall bailed herself out." We all looked at Claire.

Her eyes looked around rapidly and silence fell over the room. It felt like forever but it was only 3 min.

"Oh" she said.

We all looked at her with "what the fuck?" Expressions.

"Is that all you have to say?" Alex shrieked.

"What do you want me to say?" She looked up innocently.

"Damn it Claire! Your suppose to be jumping up for joy. Your suppose to be canceling your wedding and running into Harry's arms right now!" I said.

"What's wrong with you?" Eleanour said.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine ok. Like I said a million times I'm over Harry."

I jumped up and honestly I've about had it.

"Stop!" Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Claire please stop and listen to yourself. I understand you don't want Harry back because of what happened in the past but honestly let it go! People make mistakes and we all know damn well Harry learned from his mistakes. If you'd actually listen to him then maybe you'd understand. Both of you were in the wrong. You for having the audacity to marry his best mate! What the fuck is that? I know there's something more to this. Also if you don't make yourself realize that you still love Harry guess what? Your going to lose him forever to your own damn trainee! Open your eyes and stop blinding yourself with lies that you your damn self don't believe! If you don't do something about it then you might end up regretting it and your going to have to live with it for the rest of your life. Please Claire listen." I looked at her.

She looked at me and then looked to Eleanour and Alex. She bit her lower lip and let out a shaky breath.

"Let's try on the rest of the dresses."

>>>>>>>>
Damn Perrie you go!
And wtf Claire?!?!?!
What do you guys think?
Is Claire being a major bitch or should we show compassion.

Also more comments and I love that because I really would like to know what you guys thinks. As always thank you for reading.