- Chapter 30 -

TMZ

CLAIRE WOODS AND HARRY STYLES! HOW BOUT CARRY? OR HAIRE? Anybody? No? Ok fine.

Claire Woods and One Direction Member Harry Styles have officially come out as a couple. Yesterday while on an interview with Elena Walters they were asked about their "mystery lovers" and turns out they were themselves all along! They had us fooled.

The media exploded with this new found news and less then 2 hours later the whole world and even the aliens in outer space knew of their relationship

TWITTER:

- Ewww @Claire_Woods and @Harry_Styles they look horrible together

- Ughhh @Claire_Woods your just another hoe for @Harry_Styles to fuck and toss aside.

- OMG!!! My dream came true! I totally ship Them! Congrats @Claire_Woods and @Harry_Styles #IshipC&H

- TOTALLY SHIP THEM!!! #IshipC&H

- @Claire_Woods we told you to stay away from him you bitch now were going to have to kill you I hope you die!

- All haters out their need to chill you call yourself 1D fans and say you want to see them happy well if @Claire_Woods makes @Harry_Styles happy then you should be happy too. #IshipC&H

- all you 1D fans are a piece of shit saying you just want your favorite little boys to be happy but yet you just talk shit to the person that makes them happy. #IshipC&H

- @Claire_Woods fans are better then you all so called 1D fans we support and are happy for Claire instead of being happy for @Harry_Styles your talking shit about the girl he loves some fans you are.

- uh hello we are true fans were trying to protect @Harry_Styles from that tramp you all idolize. She a slut period.

PerezHilton.com

TWITTER WAR!!!

Claire fans and One Direction fans have been battling it out on Twitter saying who the better fans are.You have to give it up for Claire fans for defending their idol. 1D fans have been sending her large amounts of hate and death threats that those accounts have been blocked or shut down. Claire fans have been calling One Direction fans pieces of sh*t. Ouch.

Now Harry has not kept quiet and neither have his bandmates they all went on twitter defending Claire

@Harry_Styles- We love all our fans I'm happy for those that support me and @ClaireWoods she makes me happy #stopthehate #IshipC&H

@Louis_Tomlinson- Please Please leave our good friend @Claire_Woods alone thank you to all that support our Hazza. #stopethehate

@NiallOfficial- @Claire_Woods is a sweet girl that deserves none of this. #stopthehate

@Real_Liam_Payne- If you want us to be happy please respect the ones that make us happy. #stopthehate

@zaynmalik- I am utterly disappointed on some of our fans and the things they say about our good friend @Claire_Woods please respect. #stopthehate

They were not the only ones speaking on Claire's behalf celebrities like Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, The Wanted, and many others have defended her. Harry's own sister went on to defend Claire! 1D fans have calmed down and some even opened up to the idea of Harry and Claire being an item.

HOLLYWOODLIFE.com

Ever since Claire and Harry Styles have come out of hiding from their secret relationship they no longer hide. Harry Styles and along with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn were seen walking out of Claire's apartment building this morning. Looks like Harry and Claire spent the night.

Later that evening they were out seen walking thru town looking very happy and lovey dovey. Were all happy for their new found love hopefully 1D fans feel the same way. Looks like there are more pictures to come people this is just the start of Harry and Claire.

TWITTER:

- guys we have to support @Harry_Styles and @Claire_Woods if she makes him happy who are we to say no.

- Fine in I guess @Claire_Woods isn't that bad if @Harry_Styles is happy then so am I.

- Hopefuly @Harry_Styles won't cheat on @Claire_Woods if so it's gonna be WWIII.

- @Harry_Styles and @Claire_Woods look so happy ahhhh! Them feels tho!

- cutest couple ever!

POPSUGAR

Harry Styles and Claire Woods posted a very cute picture on twitter. They've also been publicly flirting on twitter without a care. Looks like we have a Hollywood couple who isn't afraid to show how much they love each other. It's rather refreshing that we all get to see how Harry is happy with Claire.

One Directions album Up All Night is being released tomorrow as well as Harry's birthday and in honor of those special occasions a release party will be held for them. Yours truely will be their to interview and capture pictures. Claire will she be there? Of course it's her loves bday she will attend along with Big Time Rush. I personally ship them let's just hope that ship won't sink.