- Chapter 54 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

> 1 WEEK LATER <

"Claire!" I turned around to find Niall and Louis running towards me. "You need to help us!"

"With what?" They got behind me and pulled me in front of them.

"From that." They pointed to the door and in walked an angry looking Zayn covered in water. I myself was scared as well but couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Claire. Move." His face was red.

"Protect us!" Niall said holding onto me.

"Really guys so what you guys don't care what happens to me?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We do and Zayn would never hurt you." Louis said while Niall nodded his head.

"What's going on?" Liam walked out with Harry and Uncle Simon.

I looked both at Niall and Lou. "I'm being used as a human shield." Uncle Simon chuckled.

"Zayn calm down and take a seat we need to discuss some things." Zayn grumply walked over and took a seat.

"Your second albums coming out November now lads I have a plan involving you making a movie. You will start working on your album when this tours over in a month and during your second tour we'll start filming." The guys all sat there with mouths wide open.

"Guys that's awesome." I said said sincerely happy for them.

"Second tour involves you performing at MSG and the O2 arena in London. Arenas like the staples center and many others. We need to discuss your second album and the title."

"Wow Simon that's just wow." Liam said truly shocked just like the rest of the boys.

"Claire?" Dani walked in. "We need to talk." I nodded and walked away with her.

The guys were still suprised. They were becoming more and more popular by the day and I was truly happy they deserved it.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Do you believe this? Were going to be performing at Madison Square Garden!" Niall said still not fully processing everything.

We were trying to figure out if what Simon said was true and not just some dream. All of our lives now looked like just a dream but it was reality.

"What should we name our next album?" Zayn said.

"Not sure but doesn't this mean we should start writing songs?" Louis said.

"Yea hey we should contact Ed." Liam said and they looked at me.

"I'll text him about it but Liam what's going on with you and Danielle." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Were just friends."

"Yea friends with benefits." Louis snickered.

"We hear you sneak into her room at the middle of the night." Zayn said.

Niall busted out laughing. "We also hear the ohhhhhhhhhhhh Liam's." Niall mimicked Danielle's voice.

"Shut up." Liam threw a pillow in his direction.

"Have you talked to Alex." I asked. Claire had told me she was out and back at home.

"Yea we text and call each other."

"Awww my little leprechaun is in loooove!" Zayn picked on Niall.

"Shut up you say Perries name in your sleep." Niall said turning his attention to the tv. We had a concert tonight so we just decided to relax.