- Chapter 40 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Today was February 14 and Harry was here but I had to go work on some stuff. He said he was going to be home when I got home. I've missed him like crazy and I just wanted to tackle him with kisses and hugs. I'm weird ok.

I walked in, turned on the lights but gasped as my whole place was covered with red roses. I looked down and saw a path leading to my room so I followed it and opened my door. It was filled with candles and roses were leading to my bed. There lay a mint green pencil skirt, white tank crop top, and white pumps. There was a note on top.

Put this on and get ready. A drivers going to pick you up and drive you to where I am. This day is your day. Claire your the most beautiful girl in the world and nobody compares to you. You deserve to be treated like a princess. I love you

Love Harry. Xx

I smiled and went to take a shower and get ready. Harry was sweet and from what I heard from the boys he was a romantic. I loved Harry and I hope he likes the gift I got him.

After I got out I dried my hair. I changed into the clothes, did my makeup, and my hair. There was a knock at the door. I was greeted by Paul wearing some sort of outfit that they used in the old days for royalty.

"Paul you look . . . Um" I was trying hard not to laugh.

"Shut up I was forced into this. Better be glad I love you this much." I laughed and we walked out to a limo. He opened the door and I stepped in. The inside was filled with roses and chocolates. Yet another note was in here.

Claire your eyes are the color of chocolates so enjoy. There your favorite Ferrera Roche. Paul's going to drive you to get your first suprise. I hope you like it. I love you and can't wait to see you.

Love me! Xx

I laughed and ate some of the chocolates. Paul stopped in front of Barney's and opened the door. "Just go in." I nodded and went inside. I was greeted by a tall older looking man.

"Ms. Woods here you are Mr. Styles picked it just for you." I grabbed the black box. It was a gold necklace with his initial in diamonds. I gasped because I got him the same thing but with my initial.

"Thank you." I smiled and he helped me put it on. "Oh and this is for you too." He clapped his hands and out walked 1 guy holding a pillow with a black box on top. I walked over and opened it, I gasped at how beautiful and simple it was. It was a simple ring with diamonds around the band.

"Happy valentines day Ms. woods." He smiled and opened the door for me. I thanked him and walked out. Paul opened the door for me but before I could get in he put a blindfold over my eyes.

"You'll see when we get there." I nodded and just got in. Curiosity was getting the best of me but I stopped myself and just waited patiently. The car stopped after a few moments and Paul helped me out. He walked me over to god knows where and then we stopped.

"You can take them off." And with that I heard him walk away. I reached for the blindfold and pulled it off. My eyes widened as I looked around, it was the place where we went on our first date. I gasped as I took in my surroundings. The sand was filled with rose petals and candles forming a path. I took my pumps off and followed.

When it stopped I saw Harry at a distance with his back turned to me. In front of him was a full candle lit dinner. "Harry?" He turned around and smiled.

"Happy Valentines Day Babe." He walked over to me and kissed me. "I have a suprise for you." He led me to the table and pulled the hair out. "Another one?" He nodded. Lou, Zayn, Liam, and Niall walked out with chairs. I sat their confused.