- Chapter 96 -

Vote and Comment! :) Enjoy!

^ PICTURE OF HER FATHER.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"Sure come in." I said. He nodded to his men who nodded back.

I moved aside so he could come in, 1 of his men followed him inside with a briefcase. He looked around and then looked at everyone inside.

"Hello Mr. Cowell." Alex said.

"Alex hello how are you dear?" He said politely.

"Good sir and yourself."

"I could be better."

"Uh we will be leaving you two then" Liam said as he led everyone out.

"No need I think this involves you all as I know how fond you all are of my daughter." They all stopped and went to sit.

"Would you like to sit down." I motioned over to a chair and he sat. The man stood hovering over him still holding the brief case.

"So what brings you here?" I said as I sat across from him.

"As you know my daughter will no longer marry Ed Sheeran but during their engagement there was a girl who came into the picture." He reached inside of his suit and pulled out a small picture.

"I'm sure you all know who she is." He handed it over to me.

"Yes this Becca." He raised his eyebrows.

"She's a fake." He said bluntly.

"Excuse me sir but I don't mean to be rude but I will not allow that you falsely accuse and insult my girlfriend in front of me." I said clenching my fist.

"I wouldn't call this falsely accusing someone if I have proof to backup my claims." He said sternly.

"I don't want to hear what you have to say. Your daughter probably put you up to this and honestly she's just jealous." I said which caused Alex to looked worriedly over to Claire's dad.

He looked over at me. "I think it's the opposite. How dare you accuse my daughter of something she's not. I know her and honestly what does she have to be jealous about?"

"Well for starters Becca has me." As soon as that came out my mouth I mentally slapped myself at how stupid that sounded. Claire's dad started laughing which is the first time I've ever heard such a sound like that from him.

"My daughter has her pick. She can have anyone she wants and certainly someone better looking then you. Theirs the Hemsworth brothers, Daniel Radcliffe, and even the queen has offered some of her royal family."

"Well Justin Bieber was her choice." I grumbled.

"No that was all Victorias work but now thinking about it this was all Victorias work."

"Ok wait please explain."

"I'm sorry I forgot I'm speaking to someone who never went to college."

"No one gets the opportunity to go to Harvard." I said slightly offended.

"Well the beginning of all this nonsense starts with the engagement which was all just a contract."

We all looked over suprised as we all heard what we just heard. A contract?

"How?" Niall said.

"We had it written out so she could take over the company and after things didn't work out I decided to just let her keep the company."

"And then?" Louis asked intrigued.

"I was suprised to find this paper on my desk." He pulled another paper out of his coat and handed it over.